Official Tech-Forums Post Your "Picture of the Day" Thread! (56k Warning)

That does look really nice though, mate. Really nice detail on the drops.

I may go on a bit of a hike tonight for some more long exposure night city shots.

33kro74.jpg

iso400 105mm f5.6 1/125sec shot in RAW+fine.

That looks very squished. No editing? It almost looks either squished from the top of stretched from side to side.

And why did you shoot in RAW + fine? It just creates a jpg as well, which is pretty worthless if you have the RAW.

That looks very squished. No editing? It almost looks either squished from the top of stretched from side to side.

And why did you shoot in RAW + fine? It just creates a jpg as well, which is pretty worthless if you have the RAW.

it isnt stretched its been croped to be very very wide. and raw+ fine on my camera means a fine raw. other wise it would be raw+jpgfine

there was a litle editing with contrast and such but it has not been scaled any at all by me. just croped wide. if it was stretched the door knob and lock would not be round they would be ovular.

Hikaricloud is right, Poizen22 look at page 62 of your d90 manual. There is no mention of RAW + fine, only RAW + fine JPEG.

3854792782_5509014c7d_b.jpg

I know my camera has the same setting, it just creates a fine JPG as well as a RAW file, which I find a tad pointless myself.

Anyway, picture time.

kid.jpg

I swear he's not as unhappy as he looks, he was in the middle of making weird faces at the camera, and I caught this one.

Camera: Canon EOS Rebel XS 10.1mp
Exposure: 1/50
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 41mm
ISO: 200
Lens: Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS

Maybe he's scared of the big black thing that looks somewhat like a gun pointed at him ;).

Oh wait, you said he's not unhappy *cough* coverup *cough* cough* ;) Wow I gotta get this cold sorted.

Back
Top Bottom