Potentially the longest thread in history...

Anyone have a month where it seems almost everything happens?

For me its September...
To start, I was born the 9th, two of my best friends were born on the 4th and the 6th (the one born on September 6th has a sister who's birthday is the 9th), and one of my older sisters was born the 11th of September. My parents anniversary is the 10th of September and my grandparents anniversary is the 8th of September. I've got a lot of stuff going on in one week, and on top of that I think my cats were born the 25th of September.

Same for me. I was born on the 4th, and I have a cousin who is born at the same time. September is the part of the school year when they start throwing **** at you. And I always find something to be stressed over.

Yep a lot of stuff happens in September... Probably more that I'm forgetting about.

Whats strange is that my two friends born the 4th and the 6th are in the same grade as me yet we were not born 5 or 3 days apart, their each about a year older then me.

lol @ the movies haha

anyways

I went to best buy today and picked up a micro bluetooth adapter for my lappy so I could connect my cell and itouch to my lappy, and use my bluetooth headset for skype and stuff

so I get back to my appt and open the package and set it up, try to connect my cell... that didnt work, so I tried my itouch, i can use my laptop as speakers for the itouch... yeah thats real impressive. Can't use it to get net on my ipod, cant share files, cant sync, cant nothing... So i go to grab my headset off the top of the tv where I keep it, and its gone.

I used it two days ago in the kitchen, and it died so i turned it off and set it down (somewhere). I ripped the entire appartment apart looking for it, can't find it. I have had that bluetooth for two years this christmas, and I lost it today (fail)

So I just spent $41 bucks on something I can't even use... EPIC FAIL.

Another fail....i paid $23 for the same thing at target.

Another fail....i paid $23 for the same thing at target.

targets right next door to the BB where I live...

ANOTHER FAIL

i went to target today to get a window fan for my apartment becuase it gets so **** hot in here. outside temp will be low 80's, but its nearly 100 in here... CURSE YOU PC!!!

so i go into target, carrying the front tire for my bike and all (just got new pedals and tires for it, looks more agressive and expensive. NOT COOL IN LA.) well i get back to where the fans are SUPPOSED to be, to see no fans. I ask one of the dudes whats the deal with the no fans, and he replies with "they are a seasonal product, and we stopped carrying them last week"

what the **** type of bs is that? seasonal? ... I now need to talk to the manager of the apartment building to see how I would go about getting something UPS"d from amazon to here (one of those dual fan window fans)

id put a link to a pic of my bike but the memory card for my cell is in my laptop which I lent to my sister for a few days...

I'm looking for jobs currently...

I went to Fry's Electronics and they were impressed with my qualifications and were ready to hire me... then they asked me my age. o_O You have to be 18 years old to work there.

Also I'm working on Early Admission college apps...

thats a FML right there... I was looking hardcore for two weeks in a row eg:

wake up at 7:00am
leave at 8:00am
go around town stoppng at every business till 6pm
get food
go back out till 9
come back - sleep

I was hittin up almost all of hollywood, some of burbank, and even santa monica all on a bike :eek: lol call me nuts, or determined, you decide :D

oh ya i keep forgetting... i took my digi cam with me to work today( my OTHER job lol, i get paid to sit on my rear and copy numbers from one excel sheet to another, but the chair hurts, so i guess it evens out) to take a pic of my bike, but never did... I ACCIDENTALLY came around a corner too fast while a chick was jammin out to her ipod and texting and kinda rammed into her... Nothing happened to her (i hope...) I asked if she was ok and she said yeah and giggled, I was gonna offer her a starbucks (since it was right there) becuase I scared the **** out of her, but i looked at my watch and realized I was running 10min late for work (it takes a 45min bike ride to get there, I left at 10:30, to get there at 11, it was 10:40 when I checked the time, 10:50 when I got to his place... I was freakin early) so i ended up bailing

At least I crashed with style LOL i slammed my front brakes when I saw her pop around the corner (disk brake - front only) and the back tire came up, launching me up and over my bars, her, and some other chick, then slid roughly 10ft on the sidewalk... heh thats style right there, no injuries, just a show XD (gotta love how slippery hollywood bvld is)

ok took a while to find out, there was some colateral damage... I was using my itouch, and i feld something weird on the back, i flip it over to see two freaking dents LOL, no damage, just dents... haha, glad I ALWAYS make a point to put it "SCREEN IN" inside my pocket, and I am so glad I didn't have my laptop today, or that would have been fatal when the bikes rear tire hit me in the back lol

^ ha, i have hit people on my bike too (2006 Gary Fisher Piranha) and the disc brakes a are really strong. i did pretty much the same thing. except i was coming out of my driveway and i didnt see this person walking their dog and slammed on front brakes rear tire came off ground, me and the bike flipped almost completely over the persons dog. only i was hurt, with a broken wrist. which sucked because it was my left hand and i couldn't move my fingers for a few weeks, thus me not being able to play any pc games.

I was the cause of a Full on bike tour pile up last week in my home town. We had a 100 mile bike tour with almost 1000 participants. I was the cause of a 40-some man bike pileup heh. Well, actually, it was my brakes fault as the front one stuck closed and it didn't end pretty... No one was seriously injured though!

So I am working out an idea in my head. How about an all wheel drive bicycle?

I have already figured out how to solve most of the issues. It will be pretty overbuilt and it will add some weight to the bike but it will also be pretty bad ***!

Back
Top Bottom