November gaming

how do you still have that turd... if it wasnt for RA killing me in my sleep i would have traded it in for LotR a long time ago

I had a $25 gift card that I mistakenly used to buy the season pass. Huge mistake. Destiny is an overhyped POS. All of the concerns I wrote about after playing the demo still remain but I was a sheep led to slaughter with this game.

Far Cry 4 and Dragon Age 3 on PC for sure - unless others post they are terrible or something. Looking at Lords of the Fallen.

I'm both excited and scared for Brokevember. On the docket I'm looking at Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4, Shadow of Mordor, and Halo MCC. Halo MCC is a day one buy, so I just need to figure out what else I'll pick up and what I can hold off on as I have an anniversary in November, Christmas in December, and a birthday in January.

Last edited:
I had a $25 gift card that I mistakenly used to buy the season pass. Huge mistake. Destiny is an overhyped POS. All of the concerns I wrote about after playing the demo still remain but I was a sheep led to slaughter with this game.

I feel bad I talked you into it. The DLC part is on you though lol. I never buy DLC ahead of time. It never has worked out well for me. Modern Warfare 3, Black Ops 2 and Borderlands 2 were the most recent. I end up playing some of it, but would have saved money just buying it piecemeal.

Far Cry 4 and Dragon Age 3 on PC for sure - unless others post they are terrible or something. Looking at Lords of the Fallen.

I don't think you can go wrong with any of those games.

Reminds me of that time you pressured me into buying that steaming pile of sh!t Medal of Honor...

Back
Top Bottom