Nintendo Switch

I got bored of zelda bcoz i didnt get the game lol, pretty sure that wasnt puzzles... more of a storyline, was boring bcoz the whole thing never comes out ��

I got bored of zelda bcoz i didnt get the game lol, pretty sure that wasnt puzzles... more of a storyline, was boring bcoz the whole thing never comes out ��
There isn't really a story
There are many shrines you can go to one the game gets going

Embarrassingly, I've been playing Fortnite on mine quite frequently. :lol:

It just came out like a month ago. Runs pretty smooth.
I'm excited for Paladins too, though I'm going to wait until it's free to play it.

The Paladins Founder's Pack includes all 36 Champions currently available in the game, as well as all future Champions and numerous Founder Exclusive cosmetic items. Hi-Rez Studios has also stated that it intends to offer a free-to-play version of Paladins on Nintendo Switch later this summer, and the recently announced Rise of Furia event will arrive later this month.

Paladins Announced for Nintendo Switch, Release Date Revealed - IGN

I checked it out. It is currently already free to play with the exception of customizable items or such. Sounds like a shooting game which isnt my cup of tea though, other recommendations for luzzle games besides zelda? Like i enjoyed playing braide for pc for example

Back
Top Bottom