newegg shipping question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Mod world Naga!

Cant wait till you stop by and we can have some fun with you. ;)

Hey it was only that once and you kept me so busy that i couldnt get into the shower. I asked you to join but you declined!
Well obviously I couldn't join on account of me still being hand cuffed to this blasted radiator. Still, it was nice of you to turn the hose on me so I ould clean up at least a little but. Of course...that lead to other things...

Well obviously I couldn't join on account of me still being hand cuffed to this blasted radiator. Still, it was nice of you to turn the hose on me so I ould clean up at least a little but. Of course...that lead to other things...
At least you got the radiator. I was hand cuffed to a support beam in the middle of the basement for the longest time. It gets cold down there. At least you could turn on the heat.

After being hosed off i was really cold.
holy christ i dont know whut ive gotten intooz.

Reading thru some of the old threads in this area will give you a hint. But no. It is never known what you get into when you become a Mod. We change people.....:wooha::drool::umm::sharp_teeth:

Already tried it. I tried Banning myself. Trotter just reversed it and put me back to work...

Saxon caught me trying to sneak off one night. Hence why I'm chained to the radiator in the moldy basement. You'd think they'd let me roam a little more freely since I became an Smod but you'd be wrong. They don't take kindly to running off in these parts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom