newegg shipping question

Status
Not open for further replies.

jseber1982

Enterprise SCCM\SCOM
About to make a 5grand order and have it shipped to my work.. hehe wife cant know about it.

My credit card address is home.. will have it shipped to an alternate address.

I have done this a few times in the past with small orders.

Anybody had newegg accidentally ship to the billl too address? If wife is at home and sees a box with a 5grand invoice.. wont be too happy hehe.

Never done i9t with Newegg. Accidentally had an ebay purchase ship to my old apartment but I saw the mistaken immediately and just emailed the seller the correct address (also verified on paypal) so it was no biggy.

I think you should tell your wife. I'm not getting involved and you can do what you like but I can gurantee she will find out, women are like that.

for real...they have some kind of 6th sense...they always know.......don't ask me how

nah, she wont know. unless you like show up with this killer new rig in a different case and all that jazz saying, "look! look! look!". my wife doesnt know anything about what is inside my rig if i dont tell her (nor does she particularly care), so if your wifey is not computer saavy, she wont notice. she will notice 5K missing from ya'lls bank account though lol. or if you pay with a CC, you better make sure she doesnt have access to that account. all husbands should have some fold-up money (the term comes from my dad, who takes 50 and 100 dollar bills and folds them up and puts them in the back of his wallet lol), so they can buy what "I" want, not what "WE" want, know what i mean?
BTW, in regards to your original question, i have never had newegg ship anything anywhere other than where i specified.

lol That's a lot of money to be hiding away from your wife; ****, that's a lot of money for a computer period! But as far as your question, as long as you don't check the "same as billing address" box and fill out the information correctly, it shouldn't have a problem. I'm guessing they have a computer program that automatically fills out that information on the order info so I doubt human error will mess that up.

I have lots of stuff shipped to work from newegg. Its easier to have it delivered to work rather than home, seeing as ups sucks giant balls and leaves stuff at the door then leaves. So yes, you can have a different shipping and billing address.

I love how UPS always leaves whatever by the door. At least my UPS guy used to use the back door, but sometimes we got a different delivery driver and he didn't like going by the dogs (they're friendly as heck, terrible guard dogs) and would leave em in the drive way (!).

The last time I bought something off Newegg it had free shipping, it was that weird new one they used. Started out with DHL and then was "Tendered" to USPS, who promptly dropped it in my mail box on Saturday morning. I actually prefer that to the UPS guy honestly. Even though I don't care for DHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom