New SMP2 negates using VMware

Status
Not open for further replies.
count towards bonus points?

WOOT

One important part of the bonus system is that users:
1. Must use a passkey to receive bonus points
2. Must successfully return >=10 A2 or SMP2 work units with their passkey to receive bonus points
3. Must successfully return >80% of A2 or SMP2 work units to receive bonus points

Is the rules.

I thought the passcode was only for the SMP Clients. I havent added it to my GPU yet. I think i will just in case.

rIGHT NOW, THEY ONLY DO SOMETHING FOR THE (**** caps) smp but you can add them too the gpu and unis, as it'll add security to your user name.

Right now I could take your name and use it as a trojan folder, was done last year, and you'd lose all your points. With the key, your poiints/contributions are secure .

I have added it to my GPU client since i got it. thanks for the input on the security risk though. didnt know i could lose everything if someone wanted to mess with me.

8.5k was on a2 cores in a linux vm, now that ive switched to a3's (still using a VM, the a3 on windows smp wouldnt work...) im getting about 11.7k, TPF of 3:09

dont get how ur getting such better tpf them me...could u shoot me a link for the vmware one your using?

I'll have to wait and catch my GPU right after it finishes a WU. My internet connection was down all day yesterday (router froze up) so I lost any potential WUs that could have been done during that time already.

dont get how ur getting such better tpf them me...could u shoot me a link for the vmware one your using?

same one you tried bigadv with, cept with -smp 7 instead of -bigadv -smp 7

maybe i was doing something wrong in the win smp, because paton said native OS is best for the new cores, but my TPF was like 10min+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom