new pc for gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Express Gate?

I dont know either..lol upon bootup it flashes and tells me to install express gate my system is incomplete.

Asus to ship all motherboards with Linux

Express Gate, as Asus brands its version of Splashtop Linux, is stored in flash memory, so it loads virtually instantly each time the PC system is powered on.

First time i've seen this website =P...wow it says you can have internet access within 5 sec of booting to this "express gate"....dude i need to try this =P

I dont know either..lol upon bootup it flashes and tells me to install express gate my system is incomplete.

Asus to ship all motherboards with Linux

Express Gate, as Asus brands its version of Splashtop Linux, is stored in flash memory, so it loads virtually instantly each time the PC system is powered on.

First time i've seen this website =P...wow it says you can have internet access within 5 sec of booting to this "express gate"....dude i need to try this =P

it instantly starts this OS when you turn your computer on takes about 5 sec to boot to it. I deleted it because i dont think you have the option of booting directly to windows, you have to tell it to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom