New GPU for roughly 100$

Nope, doesn't hurt, but why not take a 670 for a few bucks MOORE over a 750 (and not even a 750Ti) ;).

Something doesn't sound too right, I rather find out what kind of 670 it is and look at the specs.
If its better than a 750 or 750ti spec wise and performance wtf not ?
However I'm curious as to how long it was used, did it have any probs is there a remaning warrenty ?
Have you not look at the 750ti price tag in most online stores ?
Most are going for 125-140 dollars, now if he had more money I stick him with a 750ti.

Thats why i told him and mainly you now to keep your options open.
Not saying nukes card isn't all that, if the deal is sweet fine if not I'm going 750 hunting.

670 is better than a 750 or 750Ti

Just drop it already since you or I don't know which GTX670 nukem has its hard to say if it is or isn't.
SInce your going by "670" only your proof is null thats why I want this offtopic chat to stop or get baez and trotter in here again.

Thanks

Eh? Why does it matter what 670 specifically it is? GTX 670's are better than 750's or 750TI's. Look up some benchmarks mate.

Just drop it already since you or I don't know which GTX670 nukem has its hard to say if it is or isn't.
SInce your going by "670" only your proof is null thats why I want this offtopic chat to stop or get baez and trotter in here again.

Thanks
Dude cut the crap, any 670 regardless of AIB stomps on any 750 or 750ti. Also I'm pretty sure it was mentioned it's an eVGA 670 with a stock cooler.

... and not to mention I sent mikee the exact card(s) links to him with all the details about how long I've used the cards, specs, etc... Since I also had them in SLi, I will even let him make the choice of which card he wants, IF he even wants it buy it...

so yea, it's up to the OP, but I take care of my things. I don't make enough money to ruin what I buy. So personally the only one whom I care about pleasing, is the person who buys a card. :p

Back
Top Bottom