NEW computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pre_heated

Beta member
Hi there Im in the market for a new computer and a while ago, a few minutes there came up a popup that had this really nice looking three screen desktop. but being dumb, I closed the window and didn't take note of it. any of you guys have any idea of where I could find this? that or of any other good gaming computers? I think Im just going to custom build it unless someone here can convince me other wise, thank you
pre_heated

yes the monitor. I just thought it looked cool and would be a blast to game on. but otherwise im unsure how ths would be of much good to anyone, hence my post on this topic board. but if anyone else has any ideas as to a computer I should look into getting that would be a great help to me, thank you

I think you'd be best to custom build a system that you will like.

As far as that 3 section monitor... spfd is right...it is a waste of money. Unless you want a "Norad" type room in your house.

I agree, im not a fan of the lcd with its 60 hz refresh rates. You can be running at 120 fps and it will seem choppy. Get a nice 22 inch crt and run that at 160 hz, it will be smoove as a babys bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom