Need help with Windows 7

I read the whole thread before I posted. He does not say he is having trouble booting into the host OS, he only says "now when I boot". I'm pretty sure he is refuring to the same thing he was before.. as in when he tries to boot it in Virtual Box.

Yeah, that's what I got too.

Well anyway the OP never returned, so one has to assume he went to the link that carnageX posted and found the answer about turning on APIC in Virtual Box. It probably fixed the problem. Funny b/c I'm pretty sure that setting is on by default.

Well anyway the OP never returned, so one has to assume he went to the link that carnageX posted and found the answer about turning on APIC in Virtual Box. It probably fixed the problem. Funny b/c I'm pretty sure that setting is on by default.
Just so you know i am still here. When i boot i get the windows booting animation then the error pops up.

Well anyway, i learned that windows sucks. Virus deleted my HDD and i lost the iso.

If you would have burned it to a CD/DVD like we said, you wouldn't be in this dump.

Windows doesn't suck. It is just more prone to viruses as it is the most popular OS.

Techmo - You get many recovery software that u could use to recover your data
But before get to that - Do you have a seperate partition for Windows?
If not, do not re-install Windows - You may lose your data!!!
Take the HDD to Radioshack or Geek Squad and get a recovery run on it.

Last edited:
Techmo - You get many recovery software that u could use to recover your data
But before get to that - Do you have a seperate partition for Windows?
If not, do not re-install Windows - You may lose your data!!!
Take the HDD to Radioshack or Geek Squad and get a recovery run on it.

Lol, and get charged an arm and a leg for it when you can do it yourself for free, or at least much cheaper if you buy recovery software.

Back
Top Bottom