Need help running minecraft please help

this didnt work :( ugh i hate mc for requiring open gl. isnt there a different way to disable this or an alternative to open gl to force this to work?

on top of that the intel thing keeps crashing and it wount analyze...just keeps going and going but not working.

Last edited:
this didnt work :( ugh i hate mc for requiring open gl. isnt there a different way to disable this or an alternative to open gl to force this to work?

on top of that the intel thing keeps crashing and it wount analyze...just keeps going and going but not working.

You're restricted by your hardware unfortunately. Not much you can do unless you get a video card.

I would say try creating a virtual machine with a virtual Windows or Linux install in it, but your computer you have listed isn't the best harware-wise, and would most likely struggle trying to run a VM properly, especially trying to run a game within said VM.

If the tool isn't working, it might be a browser setting, or something like NoScript preventing it from running. In the absence of that working, look for a new driver for your on-board video card and manually download and install it.

If that doesn't work, I'm out of ideas.

i honestly have no idea what your talking about so i dont think im going to try making software but thanks. i found a vid on youtube that just might work but idk yet since im testing it right now. ill keep posted

i honestly have no idea what your talking about so i dont think im going to try making software but thanks. i found a vid on youtube that just might work but idk yet since im testing it right now. ill keep posted

You wouldn't be making software ;). You would be running an OS inside of an application, inside of your current OS. That's what a VM (Virtual Machine) is.

But like I said, a) I don't even know if that would work properly since it would still require OpenGL, and b) your system would struggle with it.

ya i saw that and still wanted to try but i guess it probably would be a bad idea then. ill probably stick to not playing i guess.

2 questions: how many ram slots does your motherboard have, and do you have an AGP or PCI-E slot on your motherboard?

Back
Top Bottom