Need a new game =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord AnthraX

Fully Optimized
My 20" Widescreen just came in.

Bye bye 1024 X 768, hello 1680 1050 wideness.

Any way, I need a game I can play alot.

Is Company of Heroes worth the buy?

Doom 3 or Fear those are my two favorites. I read a review on Company of Heroes in Maximum Pc and it rated a 9 outta 10.

Stick w/ Ranbow Six: Raven Shield. The greatest FPS ever made. and still is the best. well.. if you like close tactical combat game. I've been playn for about 4 years almost everyday and never got bored of it yet.

Don't know if you've heard of it, but Stronghold and Stronghold Crusader are good games that I've been playing for a couple of months now. You're sure to get addicted and glued to your new monitor likie me. I have a huge screen, it's awesome. Try them.

oblivion for those high resolutions :)

If you havent tried Guildwars, alot of hours to be played in that game.

Then theres Guildwars : Factions after you get done with Prophecies, and then Guildwars : Nightfall is coming out at the end of the month when you do the same with that. It took me about 250hrs to get a little bored with the First Game.

Ridlyn said:
oblivion for those high resolutions :)

If you havent tried Guildwars, alot of hours to be played in that game.

Then theres Guildwars : Factions after you get done with Prophecies, and then Guildwars : Nightfall is coming out at the end of the month when you do the same with that. It took me about 250hrs to get a little bored with the First Game.

It's addicting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom