My new toy!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, ok. I saw that little box on the left hand corner of your desk, and I thought it might have been some sort of modeling/recording interface for a guitar.

Thats a tube preamp that i use to fatten up the voice on the mic, because i dont like the preamps on my mixer. Im actually gonna sell it and get a dual channel rackmount preamp, but yeah i can run a guitar through it also.

When getting speakers (whenever you got them), wern't you restricted by the fact you could only get front ported due to the fact they would be placed near the wall ? or was it just fortunate that you did choose them so you could put them there ;)

Looks like a good setup there though :).

Not really, i mean theres lots of monitors that are front ported. I put them to the test to several others in the same price range, and they sounded a bit better. Id like some jbl's later on, but these guys are good for now. It is indeed a good setup, i love my accurate and hi-fi sound as you do from your sig.

Not really, i mean theres lots of monitors that are front ported. I put them to the test to several others in the same price range, and they sounded a bit better. Id like some jbl's later on, but these guys are good for now. It is indeed a good setup, i love my accurate and hi-fi sound as you do from your sig.

Sure do, there's not quite so many front ported standmounts, a few, but certainly not alot which is proveing a problem. I'll probably have to go with Diamonds 9.1's or .2's. Fantastic speakers with multiple awards, but im not sure i could cope with the oddly shape cabinet - despite its advantages.

I'm haveing a constant battle with mum at the moment, she keeps putting ones speaker on a cabinet and another on the floor, and to make it worse she then pushes them up against the wall even though there rear proted :eek: I have to rearange them like 20 times a day :p.. i will not loose..

Taken with phone. (ignore my mums odd styling)
image-upload-131-760482.jpeg

It's a sin ! ! ^ ^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom