My new toy!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricanflow

Golden Master
Not really a toy....but a nice music workstation!! The sounds are amazing, major addition to my home studio.

http://www.music123.com/Korg-TR61-61-Key-Keyboard-Workstation-702418-i1154334.Music123

s5000169xn5aw0.jpg

Dont know if you guys realize, but a lot of the songs you hear use triton sounds, which are what this board has. But anyways, its pretty cool, a bit complicated but ill get the hang og it.

Nice. I remember my short-lived high school career as a music producer. You've got way better stuff than I ever did. That is a pretty attractive setup you've got going :)

Cool. Do you play guitar? Furman power conditioners FTW!:happy:

Nope no guitar, i mainly do rap/hip-hop and r&b, but wouldint mind working with a band, if i had the space/equipment. Gotta have the power conditioner, and furman is the best. I need another one actually.

Nice. I remember my short-lived high school career as a music producer. You've got way better stuff than I ever did. That is a pretty attractive setup you've got going :)

Yeah, lots of people would try but fail miserably. They would just download some software, and use regular computer mics and speakers, hence why they sucked. Ive been messing around with music for years, actually. Im not pro, but can get radio quality sound out of my setup.

Nope no guitar, i mainly do rap/hip-hop and r&b, but wouldint mind working with a band, if i had the space/equipment. Gotta have the power conditioner, and furman is the best. I need another one actually.

Ah, ok. I saw that little box on the left hand corner of your desk, and I thought it might have been some sort of modeling/recording interface for a guitar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom