My New Sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use a combo of "Adobe Photoshop CS2" / "Image Ready CS2", and "Microsoft Paint.Net" (Good for inporting and exporting).

What do you use Padwan?

Hi, a combo of CS2, Coral PSP X, and Fireworks.. But would like to learn more about CS2. Would you know of any good Tutorials on CS2?

hiya, never ventured around these parts of the forum.. ya, i too am a photoshop cs2 and cs user... so far i love it, i've been with it i'd say maybe close to 8 months... i havent done much work... but you can find some of my work on www.theotaku.com just check for xxrockleexx (thats my screen name there) and i have some inphotobucket too.... my sig is probably my newest thing... i have one picture in my myspace too... i really like that one www.myspace.com/nosboost300 , its a glass picture.. really simple but i love it.. what do you people think of my sig?? didnt take too much work, i just needed to whip somethin up.. and how does 3dstudio max work, i don't understand much 3drendering

your sig is quite nice, not to fanvy but it gets the point acrossed.
Oh, and 3ds Max is great, I used it just to create some Simple Shapes and rendered them, and I made myself a very nice little wallpaper and Matching sig.

P.S. How do you turn off "snap to grid" in CS2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom