My New Sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juice Daddy said:
l
edit:

you can delete that post by clicking edit, and near the top check the box then click delete...

ok thank you, I havent been on a forum for a while now so I kinda
forgot ^^.

Hey Joshd Did you make that dragon your self? if so thats very, very good.

no, lol. it is part of a tutorials pack for 3dsmax. I just rendered it, and then added the 'breath' in photoshop.

joshd said:
no, lol. it is part of a tutorials pack for 3dsmax. I just rendered it, and then added the 'breath' in photoshop.

Oh, ok... I wish I had 3dsmax *crys* lol is it any good?

Oh and I have heard Maya is good...

Which is better?

They're both good. They're 3d modelling and rendering programs, so they're quite a bit different than photoshop.

Yin-Yang, your signature is pretty good for a beginner. Did you use Anti aliasing for the circle? It looks a little rough on the edges. Always use aa if it'll improve the look. :)

GRRRRRRR.... it wont let me get it It asks me about my self and then after I answer it gives me a sign saying please check your e-mail and its not in my e-mail and they did not send me my code. grrrrr making me go cazy. :mad: :( :mad:

What email do you have? It's probably mail server error. Either it's delaying the sending or delaying the receiving.

Ummm... well I have a Hotmail account, a Yahoo account, and an AOL acount and it still won't work.... I have tryed all of them, then my brother tryed to get it and it didnt work for him eather. what E-mail accounts work for you?

oh by the way I just got a 3ds Max trial, its nice I made a light saber ^^ Im not very good with it thoght.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom