Morrowind mod for Skyrim

I know....I have been just stoping by to check out the gaming threads...and to see what games everybody is playing and to check out screenshots of stuff.

I love looking at Elder Scrolls screenshots, it looks fantastic to me.....I just cant seem to get into many games unless there are guns

I couldn't get into Morrowind or Oblivion at all either. Fallout 3 was my first actual long-playing game from Bethesda. I do like Skyrim much more though. It feels more organized than Morrowin or Oblivion, and doesn't feel as confusing. Morrowind and Oblivion both felt like that to me, so I stopped playing them soon after I started - felt like I had no direction to go in and such. Skyrim on the otherhand, I enjoy much more. May not have guns... but being an archer is close enough and just as badass feeling :p.

The landscape and the large openess appeal to me very much.

Maybe I add it to my Steam Christmas list if the price is right.

My only problem is a huge back log as it is.

The landscape and the large openess appeal to me very much.

Maybe I add it to my Steam Christmas list if the price is right.

My only problem is a huge back log as it is.

Shoulda bought it this week. Was $60 for Morrowind GOTY, Oblivion GOTY, and Skyrim + Dawnguard expansion.

That was the idea. I tend not to make new threads if I know I posted about it before already. Sorta like with the Descent thing Sol Contingency.

Looked at the screenshots from the article you posted PP... holy crap, lol. Looks like they've made leaps and bounds from where they were.

I hope in-game looks that good, but I'm skeptical.

Then you haven't seen Skyrim running mods ;). You've seen the pics of "Skyrim with 100 Mods" right?

Pretty sure that's all it is - Skyrim graphical mods running alongside the Morrowind mod.

Back
Top Bottom