Morrowind mod for Skyrim

I hope in-game looks that good, but I'm skeptical.
That is in game.

Then you haven't seen Skyrim running mods ;). You've seen the pics of "Skyrim with 100 Mods" right?

Pretty sure that's all it is - Skyrim graphical mods running alongside the Morrowind mod.
Actually from what I've read it's Skyrim vanilla and the Morrowind mod itself has a texture and mesh graphical overhaul just for it and then you can add the extra stuff from Skyrim mods to it.

That is in game.

Actually from what I've read it's Skyrim vanilla and the Morrowind mod itself has a texture and mesh graphical overhaul just for it and then you can add the extra stuff from Skyrim mods to it.

Well that's kinda what I meant - "graphical mods" that are part of the actual Morrowind mod.

I wouldn't call them mods even though yes technically they are but they aren't. They had to basically recreate the original textures and meshes for the updated look of Skyrim and to be relevant with current graphics. It's just part of the "mod" as a whole since Skywind IS a mod. What you see there is what you get.

I wouldn't call them mods even though yes technically they are but they aren't. They had to basically recreate the original textures and meshes for the updated look of Skyrim and to be relevant with current graphics. It's just part of the "mod" as a whole since Skywind IS a mod. What you see there is what you get.

Components of the mod then :p.

Back
Top Bottom