Morrowind mod for Skyrim

Never played Morrow and just finishing Oblivion GOTY - so it took forever. Figured on getting Skyrim the next time someone has it on sale. I wonder if they will offer Marrow again now that it can be modded to look like Skyrim.

Just get and play Skyrim, and by the time you are done with that this guy should be done with the mod. Bethesda has no relation to the modder, so doubtful they will rerelease it.

What would be cool is if they could have all three ( oblivion, morrowwind, skyrim) in one game ( importing your character from one area to the other) using the latest engine tech, etc. - that would be something- between all the regular stuff and the mods it would be never ending.

Technically, that is what this guy is doing. I bet if you give it time he will port Oblivion into Skyrim too. You'll have the same character to travel between each worlds so you can beef up in Skyrim and then go and boss it in Morrowind.

It'll be probably another 5 or 6 years until the next "true" TES game is released so we can keep our fingers crossed on it.

Edit: My boner for this is getting bigger by the second. Confirmed ETA is early 2013 for the alpha stage on Skywind, and the Oblivion port to Skyrim is also confirmed coming after Skywind. I have a feeling my Skyrim folder is going to be HUGE.

Last edited:
I just could not get into any of those games, morrowwind, oblivion, have not tried skyrim, but I know I would not like it.

Dude you need to post more :)

I know....I have been just stoping by to check out the gaming threads...and to see what games everybody is playing and to check out screenshots of stuff.

I love looking at Elder Scrolls screenshots, it looks fantastic to me.....I just cant seem to get into many games unless there are guns

Back
Top Bottom