Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your caslte built from, Yami? That's pretty sweet!

Have you guys seen the mob killing machine? Totally awesome and looks easy to make!

What is your caslte built from, Yami? That's pretty sweet!

Stone (not cobblestone, which is what you get from mining stone) - the kind of stone that is the in the ground. You turn cobblestone back into stone by chucking it in a furnace.

Cool. Seems like that would take longer than 2-3 hours, but that's a nice structure.

I can't find Iron for ****. I just came across a bunch of Red Stone, but I can't mine it cause I have no iron. I swear I'm down to the Earth's core by now! I also ran some lava to a water source and I'm just getting cobblestone, not obsidian.

there should be a way to collect/mine regular stone and keep it regular stone, not cobblestone. Like with a gold pick or something, as that would make a use for gold picks, as i have yet to use gold for anything, and i have quite a bit of it. I have quite a bit of all resource, a **** tone of iron. SOOOOO MUCH RED STONE. I don't even mine it anymore, haven't for a while now, its pointless when you have as much as i do. I'm talk'n like 500-1000.

I'm very much looking forward to the Halloween update.

^doing that in a normal game without cheating would not only be hard to get enough for even a small building, but it would as well be lame because there are so many huge gold buildings out there.

Cool. Seems like that would take longer than 2-3 hours, but that's a nice structure.

I can't find Iron for ****. I just came across a bunch of Red Stone, but I can't mine it cause I have no iron. I swear I'm down to the Earth's core by now! I also ran some lava to a water source and I'm just getting cobblestone, not obsidian.

That is not right... Obsidian is purple and black.. SS and show us :D

Yea, no purple and black blocks here, just the regular old cobblestone. I quit that world and started a new one. Now I'm actually getting iron. It makes a big difference. When I get to some lava and water I'll try again and then I'll post a SS.

EDIT:
I think I found what the issue is. Apparently, it has to be water flowing into still lava. When a lava spring and a water spring flow together then you get the cobblestone.

Obsidian is created when flowing water hits a lava spring; when a water spring and a lava spring collide it creates cobblestone. The obsidian never actually spawns with the chunk, but is created by the environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom