Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i will buy this game tonight. The more i look at it the more interesting it looks.

This guy must be rich though.

477077 purchases * 10euro = Lotsa $$$

Started work on a new castle =D Currently deciding how to expand it. Made it out of stone this time because obsidian is a nightmare to work with if you make a mistake.
fortress1small.png

More changes.
fortress2small.png

Are you lot doing it the proper way where you dig for materials and then defend from stuff at night ?

I just bought the game a few hours and enjoying it so far. Not quite sure where all the other materials are though.. i only found stone/wood/coal :p

Yeah, doing it proper.

Mobs (stuff wot tries to kills ya) don't spawn if you place torches, within a 10-or-so square radius of the torch.

Yah got that all figured. I found gold and stuff, just.. dunno what to do with it.

Anyway im totally hooked and built a house thats inside a mountain with access to protected mine shafts that i built :) (I made a whole pathway that is zombie/skeleton proof) so i can still wonder there at night. But i have a problem, for some reason i chop wood but it wont store anywhere ? i have space in my inventory and everything but it just doesnt appear when i chop wood :S

Well i also mined some bright red spotted rock and some bluey white spotted rock.. apparently there was a bug and none of it went in my Inventory, or im missing something with how the game works.

the red rock was red stone, used for wires and electricity (mostly for doors and traps and stuff)

the blue spotty stuff was diamond, which is usefull for practically everything, swords, armor, pics, shovels.

EDIT: and ya, what theMajor said, i didn't notice that part of your post. You have to use an iron pick to mine gold,diamond, redstone, and obsidian. Although i would never try to mine obsidian without a diamond pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom