Microsoft Apologizes for Next Gen Console Mixup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Source Microsoft Apologizes for Next Gen Console Mixup

Microsoft has found themselves in yet another mix-up, yet its CEO personally apologized to devastated gamers. Microsoft CEO, Steve Ballmer, has apologized for unclear remarks made last week regarding careless word choices that led gamers to believe that a Microsoft would be releasing a new gaming console. Ballmer reportedly made an announcement that that a new Xbox console will be released in 2010. What Ballmer really was talking about was Project Natal which was announced by Microsoft earlier this month.
In a rare occasion, Ballmer apologized to the masses of gamers who were let down after the excitement of the news of an upcoming next generation console. After reports of gamers talking about the “new console” arose, Aaron Greenburg of Microsoft stated, “We're not going to be launching a new console any time soon.” This devastated many excited gamers who are looking forward to any hints of next generation consoles to come in the distant future.

There was a dood a gamestop a year ago who insisted that a new console was coming out in 2010 for microsoft, and I was like "no," but he kept insisting because he thought he knew everything, so I was just like "whatever." 2012 or 2013 I"m thinking.

I find this to be good news. My father and I are not yet ready to spend money on a new console. In fact, we're not even interested in the Wii or PS3. We're just sticking to the GC, PS2, and X360.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom