Macs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people dont use macs because they dont know about them. The average computer use dosent know very much about the mac and therefore most people dont buy them. They think all macs are Apple IIs

"OpenG5..."

MacMan said:
Most people dont use macs because they dont know about them. The average computer use dosent know very much about the mac and therefore most people dont buy them. They think all macs are Apple IIs
ThatÂ’s true. But you canÂ’t also deny the fact that there are some ridiculous people out there who HATE Macs for the same reasonÂ…..!!!!!Â….:angry: Hey. Does anyone remember back in 2001, There was a horrible rip-off of the iMac G4? I think It was a Gateway Profile 4. Anyway, they ran a series of weak TV ads claiming that there system was better than the iMac. But not only did ABC news compare the two and decided that the iMac was better, There series of Weak commercials gave Apple FREE publicity! The sales of the iMac skyrocketed! I have to be honest. Every time the PC world launches a direct attack on a Mac, They always loose. ALWAYS! Lol! Â…. :cool:

I have a mac and two laptops. And I think it is hard for me to chose which is the better one because my mac is great for my course at uni (Media) due to the fact the mac has the better programmes for it. But my laptops are good for the written have other programmes (mainly games).
I like the mac for the way it's background can change at times unlike pcs but it's hard to upgrade sometimes because my nearness store for upgrading is a while away and I have no car. But the laptops are easy to upgrade because my brother knows how to do it cheap. Also my laptop were much cheaper than my mac by alot of money.

That's about all Macs are good for is looking pretty and being expensive...they charge way more than a PC do to the enourmous amount of floresent paint thye lay on these succers..lol..

Apple might charge more for their computers but the total cost of ownership is far lower. They're easer to maintain and break down far less often.

and perhaps the most important thing for me is that I can just get on with my work instead of having to spend a large portion of my time removing viri, spyware and adware. I don't have norton popping up every five minutes telling me that some completely inscruitable process is trying to connect to the internet and should I allow this or not?

The interface doesn't get in the way of what I want to do but just lets me get on with it.

Havng used all the major OS's for more years than I want to think about, it's always the same old story, you get what you pay for....

That said, if you want to play games go for a PC.

yes, yes. Im so glad they started basing the mac os on unix. Its secure and stable... less ****ing around. even on this xp machine(p4 hp laptop) i have crashed and have endless security alerts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom