IT test review HELP...

How many people on the internet consider themselves skilled enough for that level of attack?

To create such an attack?
Networking/coding genius.

To run the attack?
A 16 year old script kiddie that came across the zero day exploit file.

To create such an attack?
Networking/coding genius.

To run the attack?
A 16 year old script kiddie that came across the zero day exploit file.

I got the idea of who the suspects might be... but before it was a confirmed attack, how many people understood the code/documents they had and what to do with them

Just like to add that my IT Project Management class was a bore! Professor was hot.... at least her profile pic was.... Are you asking for help with your final exam? If so quizlet would be a good resource

Their is like 60 questions in this thing. Come on man. I dont want to do your homework/test for you lol. What questions are giving you a hard time?

I got the idea of who the suspects might be... but before it was a confirmed attack, how many people understood the code/documents they had and what to do with them

Just like to add that my IT Project Management class was a bore! Professor was hot.... at least her profile pic was.... Are you asking for help with your final exam? If so quizlet would be a good resource

Honestly I don't know man. Even being in IT security some of these hacks and exploits leave me flabbergasted.

Zero days sell for 200k easy on the black market these days. How do they find these exploits? That's a good question. Perhaps lots of time and no social life is one theory.

Their is like 60 questions in this thing. Come on man. I dont want to do your homework/test for you lol. What questions are giving you a hard time?

And you don't have to. If the OP hasn't even attempted to answer any, then I'll just lock the thread because as the rules state, we're not here to do anybody's homework for them.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Well I originally said that it was 68 questions... :silent:

It's not homework, it's my study guide for my final exam. I just wanted someone to take the test because I figured it would be gravy for people that are actually in IT professionally. I know some of the questions are obvious for even me lol. I can point out the questions that I don't know if that helps?:)

Well I originally said that it was 68 questions... :silent:

It's not homework, it's my study guide for my final exam. I just wanted someone to take the test because I figured it would be gravy for people that are actually in IT professionally. I know some of the questions are obvious for even me lol. I can point out the questions that I don't know if that helps?:)

That's still doing your homework - the point of filling out a study guide is that you're studying as you're answering the questions. You're reading/researching as you try to answer the question, which helps you learn.

Everytime I filled out my own study guide in college, I was more confident before taking a test. If I used somebody else's study guide rather than making my own, I felt like I had to study much more prior to the test because I felt like I didn't know as much.

So, like I said, do the study guide yourself. If you have specific questions you can't figure out on your own, then let us know and we can try to help. But asking us to do your entire study guide for you? Not gonna happen.

That's still doing your homework - the point of filling out a study guide is that you're studying as you're answering the questions. You're reading/researching as you try to answer the question, which helps you learn.

Everytime I filled out my own study guide in college, I was more confident before taking a test. If I used somebody else's study guide rather than making my own, I felt like I had to study much more prior to the test because I felt like I didn't know as much.

So, like I said, do the study guide yourself. If you have specific questions you can't figure out on your own, then let us know and we can try to help. But asking us to do your entire study guide for you? Not gonna happen.

I understand, I have looked up the answers for this study guide. I should have originally uploaded ONLY the questions that really stumped. My apologies. Attached here are the questions I can't locate:sick:, I think it's 15 questions.
Any help is very much appreciated. Thank you

Attachments

• DAC2.doc
    67.5 KB · Views: 5
I understand, I have looked up the answers for this study guide. I should have originally uploaded ONLY the questions that really stumped. My apologies. Attached here are the questions I can't locate:sick:, I think it's 15 questions.
Any help is very much appreciated. Thank you

That's much better :p.

That's much better :p.

Thanks,

I hope knobody thinks I was trying to take advantage, mooche, or anything of that nature regarding these questions and my previous first attachment. I should have considered what it would look like pulling up a doc. and seeing 68 questions that were not answered, I would have responded the same way as any one of you had already done or thought.:eek: I'm sure most if not all of you have already been through college and are glad to have that in your past, as I am looking forward to finally graduating this year (One of those life long school people that never picked a definitive direction in a particular degree).

So any help is greatly appreciated by anyone.:D

Back
Top Bottom