IT test review HELP...

Completly understand, didn't know anything about the Microsoft exploit.
I'll try to figure out how to upload it to a file share site.
Any suggestions on which one to use?

Thank you

More than happy to help if you use the above stated methods.

The exploit in Microsoft word was due to a vulnerability for remote code execution available through opening a rich text format word document that would allow a potential attacker to gain user rights on the pc.

It's been patched of course but those zero day exploits still worry me because my whole job is IT security. It's my right to be cautious lol. :)

The exploit in Microsoft word was due to a vulnerability for remote code execution available through opening a rich text format word document that would allow a potential attacker to gain user rights on the pc.

It's been patched of course but those zero day exploits still worry me because my whole job is IT security. It's my right to be cautious lol. :)

Well I can see the reason why you are so cautious and I don't blame you:cool:

How many people on the internet consider themselves skilled enough for that level of attack?

Ok I typed out all the questions so I could stay under the 100kp for attachments... Let me know if the attachment doesn't work.

Thank you

Attachments

• DAC1.doc
    91 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom