IT test review HELP...

Thanks,

I hope knobody thinks I was trying to take advantage, mooche, or anything of that nature regarding these questions and my previous first attachment. I should have considered what it would look like pulling up a doc. and seeing 68 questions that were not answered, I would have responded the same way as any one of you had already done or thought.:eek: I'm sure most if not all of you have already been through college and are glad to have that in your past, as I am looking forward to finally graduating this year (One of those life long school people that never picked a definitive direction in a particular degree).

So any help is greatly appreciated by anyone.:D

I can understand. I have a B.S. In computer science. I know what it is like to have to study all the time and complete homework. But it's important to know that you never learn if you just copy someone's answers. I'm all for helping I just want to steer you in the right path and not just do your work for you this makes it so you are more prepared. Life after college is a much more brutal environment . Learn your stuff now while it's more forgiving :D

I'm currently at work and I might have to stay late so I'll try to look at the new document when I get a chance.

I can understand. I have a B.S. In computer science. I know what it is like to have to study all the time and complete homework. But it's important to know that you never learn if you just copy someone's answers. I'm all for helping I just want to steer you in the right path and not just do your work for you this makes it so you are more prepared. Life after college is a much more brutal environment . Learn your stuff now while it's more forgiving :D

I'm currently at work and I might have to stay late so I'll try to look at the new document when I get a chance.

Oh I know life blows outside of college lol. I never got to experience only going to college and not having to worry about bills or life in general. Not harping on the people that had that privilege because I want my children to be able to not stress or worry during college like I have. I've been working 60 hour weeks for the past 5 years with 2 kids and a wife and finally started going back to college last year to finish where I left off. Not complaining in the least, makes that piece of paper all the more rewarding.:D

Thank you for your help

Okay.. so first off let me say this... I think your professor is an idiot. Some of those questions had multiple answers that could be correct. It would come down to personal opinion on what would be correct and i think that's unfair. I left comments for each question telling you why i chose the answer and what other answers it could be. I would bring this up to your teacher and tell them i think this test is unfair and complete BS lol.

Second off... Sorry its early and cold here my typing and spelling were terrible lol.

Attachments

• DAC2.doc
    78 KB · Views: 6
Okay.. so first off let me say this... I think your professor is an idiot. Some of those questions had multiple answers that could be correct. It would come down to personal opinion on what would be correct and i think that's unfair. I left comments for each question telling you why i chose the answer and what other answers it could be. I would bring this up to your teacher and tell them i think this test is unfair and complete BS lol.

Second off... Sorry its early and cold here my typing and spelling were terrible lol.

I would have to agree with you on some of the questions being personal opinion. Sadely I have brought this up as well as multiple other students but nothing has changed...
and don't worry about any spelling, I'm not one of those grammer trolls...lol

Thank you for the time you took to help me...

lol, ok it was commical just reading some of your answers. I think question 59 is going to throw everyone for a loop. Thank you again, big help

Back
Top Bottom