iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
^i dont really get the point of 4g right now, there is like no 4g coverage, only in really major us cities, no where else, so its kinda pointless IMO.

Unless you live in a major US city.. ;)

But no me neither. o2 have only just started trialing it over here, let alone properly implementing it. Personally i think they are taking the ****, there 3G network is not even remotely up to scratch so they should concentrate on that first.

Consumer Reports really hit the Iphone 4 hard with there last report.

Consumer Reports Slams The iPhone 4 Over Antenna Issue

Apple knows there's a problem and they are trying to fix the issue. Like they have said get a case looks nicer then duck tape and protects the phone better. If you spent that much money on an Iphone you should have the few extra dollars buy the case. At least until Apple fixes the issue.

Consumer Reports really hit the Iphone 4 hard with there last report.

Consumer Reports Slams The iPhone 4 Over Antenna Issue

Apple knows there's a problem and they are trying to fix the issue.

If Apple really wanted to fix the issue they would give every iPhone 4 owner one of the cases for free instead of charging them $30 for something that costs $0.10 to make. Even then that's not a great fix but it would at least show that they were trying to make it right.

If you spent that much money on an Iphone you should have the few extra dollars buy the case. At least until Apple fixes the issue.

The whole point is when you spend several hundred dollars on a supposedly high end smartphone you expect it to actually work. If you got a Droid X, Droid Incredible, or Evo you wouldn't need to buy a case just to be able to hold your phone the way you want.

Also it turns out that Apple underclocked the cpu in the iphone 4 to ~800mhz which is pretty funny considering that a half dozen Android phones are on the way with 1ghz Hummingbird cpu's

If you spent that much money on an Iphone you should have the few extra dollars buy the case.

Was this your opinion, or something Apple said? This comment enraged me, because you shouldn't have to buy anything extra to make a several hundred dollar item work, even if it only costs a nickel. Period. Done. Over. If this was something Apple said, they need to do some serious re-structuring in the upper offices, because somebody up there has no ****ing idea what they're doing.

I know a similar article was posted earlier, but here's one from CNET:

Consumer Reports says it can't recommend the iPhone 4 | iPhone Atlas - CNET Reviews

If Apple really wanted to fix the issue they would give every iPhone 4 owner one of the cases for free instead of charging them $30 for something that costs $0.10 to make. Even then that's not a great fix but it would at least show that they were trying to make it right.

The whole point is when you spend several hundred dollars on a supposedly high end smartphone you expect it to actually work. If you got a Droid X, Droid Incredible, or Evo you wouldn't need to buy a case just to be able to hold your phone the way you want.

Also it turns out that Apple underclocked the cpu in the iphone 4 to ~800mhz which is pretty funny considering that a half dozen Android phones are on the way with 1ghz Hummingbird cpu's

But android doesn't perform as well as iOS, it needs faster CPU's. That and the fact iPhone 4's battery life is subsequently awesome.

About this reception issue. It isn't one unless you are left handed. I hold my phone with my right hand and type with my thumb, i wouldn't notice if the problem suddenly went away anyway. My only gripe with the phone is the optics they used for the camera, half the time it leaves a white haze over video. They need to use better lenses or lens coatings. Its extremely easy to fix in something like Power Director 8 though, i guess. Oh one other minor issue, the Apple iMovie app is great but if you are edditing a movie and want to drop a picture in, the picture folder lags like crap when scrolling, it's like using Android. Ha, not really, but it is laggy as crap (atleast for me).

?? i just said that dude.

Haha, so you did. I fail @ reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom