iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope that glass is as tough as they say it is, because I'm pretty rough on my phones :tongue:

Danggg. See it earlier on engadget.

I need it so badly. I'm only 11/12 months into my 3GS Contract though !ahhhh TEH SUCK !

I think I saw during the keynote that any user can upgrade six months early.

I think I saw during the keynote that any user can upgrade six months early.

Thats for AT&T.

o2 are doing there own shizniz that they're announcing within the next few days. 6 months is no good for me, it's launch day or nothing.

Let's hope that glass is as tough as they say it is, because I'm pretty rough on my phones :tongue:

The iPod Touch seems to have a pretty good glass digitizer. My friend dropped his iPod Touch from about 4 feet off the ground onto cement and it was fine. However as I was running up my driveway to catch the bus (I had a blooding nose, I was late) my iPod Touch fell out of my sweatshirt pocket and the digitizer broke, I think it landed on a pointy rock. I was lucky new digitizers are only like $20 so it wasn't too expensive to fix.

The glass on the 3gs is very strong. I've dropped mine on hard surfaces once or twice with no problems to the screen (cracked the case, though) and after 11months of usage the screen only has one very small scratch. It's very scratch resistant from my experience, and i don't exactley look after the phone beyond what is normal.

Well i've had my 3G more or less since it came out and i feel like a minority but the 4G didn't live up to what i was expecting.

99% of the features mentioned so far i have no interest in or won't even use!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom