CDN Recommendations for New Site

advelli

Solid State Member
Hi There:

I've built a new site called advelli (dot com) Presently it is in beta. Effectively it is a site where anything (video) can be turned into a sport. I would like to know if anyone has a preferred CDN (Content Delivery Network) they use for hosting user created video and if you have had success with a certain providers in the US.

Presently I am in proof of concept Beta and working marketing channels to see if others are interested in collaboration with their own projects or review within mine.

The workaround for a CDN i'm presently considering is a lightweight java script game to run during video load time as a short term fix to keep people interested.

If anyone is interested in chatting let me know. ( I was able to leverage the computer voice on the browsers to give play by play like an announcer, "I know, it's nerdy, but I like it :)"

Have an awesome day
Michael

Some Pics Below
Landing Screen.PNG

Gametime 1.PNG

Gametime 2.PNG

Ref Edit Portal 1.PNG
Ref Edit Portal 2.PNG

Several reputable CDNs are popular for hosting and delivering video content effectively, including Cloudflare, Akamai, Amazon CloudFront, and Vimeo. Integrating JavaScript game during video load time can indeed enhance user engagement and maintain interest while the video loads.

Back
Top Bottom