Internet Problem in Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
no settings... it says on both "auto config proxy"

and this is happening on my entire network (all the computers with internet IP's) so that means its GOTTA be proxy and not just my local machine huh?

Wait let me get his right, this happen on all computer going through the proxy or just some with the same setting? Did you say some are working and can acess the internet using IE and some can't using IE even with the same proxy setting set to "auto detect"?

This is happening with all machines on Default proxy settings, going threw the proxy

The working machines were intermitten. (spelling)

it felt like i had a week WiFi connection... some pictures would display but most wouldnt... and that only happend 1 of every 20 refreshes

Ok is the proxy server is on a different server or is it located with the DC that is configured as DNS and DHCP? Because you may have to configured or verify that the DHCP scope option is configured to give out the DNS, Proxy server IP, and any other information to the client. If you want he client to auto detect this unless you want to configure each client the information (which would be alot of work if you have alot of computer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom