Intel cuts electric cords with wireless power system

Status
Not open for further replies.
^not recently, no, but it is off stargate atlantis season 3, said my rodney, i think it was the "irresponsible" episode. Thats why i said it lol, because me, you, and apok all like stargate. Also it is true.

wow.
and wow again.
From what I can gather, this thread can be summed up as:
Round 1 - luke vs drizzt!
Round 2 - apok vs zmatt!

Then what, the winner if each round plays off against the other winner for the grand title?
you guys are kinda stating the same things over and over again, I'm a bit surprised this thread wasn't locked a while ago.
howz about just answering two simple questions then just...leaving it:
1. Do YOU think wireless power is a feasible reality now?
2. Do YOU think wireless power is feasible in the near future(meaning mebbe 50-60 years from now)?

How many arguments do Zmatt and Apokalipse have going now??
I say one badly worded phrase and i get a 5 point infraction (Lords name in vein i suppose), you guys argue for 10 pages over 2 topics and are all good... Funny that.

Thank you S0ULphIRE for stepping in and 'resetting' the topic. Can we please stop arguing now????
Apok, dont make me walk from here (Sydney) down to Melbourne and stop you typing away.... lol.

^ hi-five! it's the new batman and robin! :D lol

But whose robin.

Round 3!

^Well im batman, misunderstood and his most powerful weapon was the power of his brilliant mind. Not only a hero, a super hero. I'd say drizzt would be 2 face(no offense meant or anything) zmatt would be a mad Chinese version of robin, apok would be the thing, zedman would me the human torch, and soulphire would be the invisible girl (again, no offense meant by any of these, just what i think your attitudes are lol)

That sounds familiar. You wouldn't have happened to watch any Stargate Atlantis Season 3 recently? :)

^not recently, no, but it is off stargate atlantis season 3, said my rodney, i think it was the "irresponsible" episode. Thats why i said it lol, because me, you, and apok all like stargate. Also it is true.

Speaking of offtopic.

to answer your question. I Do not think that we can do it today. There are simply too many engineering hurdles that we still have to overcome. However i have a very optimistic view of the future in relation to technology. So yes i think we can in the future.

to answer your question. I Do not think that we can do it today. There are simply too many engineering hurdles that we still have to overcome. However i have a very optimistic view of the future in relation to technology. So yes i think we can in the future.
So basically, we're in agreement?
that it may very well be possible; just not today.
Apok, dont make me walk from here (Sydney) down to Melbourne and stop you typing away.... lol.
*hides computer*
What keyboard?

What question?

You just don't want to lose an argument, lawl.

This one.

wow.
and wow again.
From what I can gather, this thread can be summed up as:
Round 1 - luke vs drizzt!
Round 2 - apok vs zmatt!

Then what, the winner if each round plays off against the other winner for the grand title?
you guys are kinda stating the same things over and over again, I'm a bit surprised this thread wasn't locked a while ago.
howz about just answering two simple questions then just...leaving it:
1. Do YOU think wireless power is a feasible reality now?
2. Do YOU think wireless power is feasible in the near future(meaning mebbe 50-60 years from now)?

It just got buried under the off topic bloat.

Me and my friends where talking about this last night. It seems perfectly plausible, but just developing it on a scale for the average computer user is a hurdle. If Intel scraps it, i can definitely see another company picking it back up and working with it.

-Ontopic

Happy Drizzt?

Me and my friends where talking about this last night. It seems perfectly plausible, but just developing it on a scale for the average computer user is a hurdle. If Intel scraps it, i can definitely see another company picking it back up and working with it.

Another case of wanting something as long as someone else wants it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom