Potentially the longest thread in history...

^yeah i have a laptop, but i would rather not bring it to school.

Also, i have tried just listening to music, but it gets old after about 30 mins. Also, it would be very hard for me to read a book as the busses are packed and i a transfer on the way to school, and 2 on the way home. So it would be hard to get setlled in a book before i had to switch buses, and i would not be able to read for 45 mins on each way because the road is very bumpy.

Today i was messing around with my blackberry, but that won't last another day as i have figured everything out on it lol.

lol i wasnt ever a fan of the blackberry... LOL which reminds me of a funny story, My friend was getting out of bed for school and he picked up his black berry and he thought it was a toaster strudel and he like munched on it and was like WTF MAN this toaster strudel tastes like my phone.... *slightly opens eyes* oh .. it is my phone.

Lol, Do your homework if you have any, that way when you get home you dont have to waste time.. All your time at home can be for tech forums and games.

I'm trying to disable my onboard HD 3200 right now... having a bit of **** doing it..

so I found this thing called "GPU Priority" in my BIOS, but there's 4 freaking things all comprising of these 4 things in different orders? : GFX0, GPP, IGFX, PCI

I don't know which one will let me get my HD 2900Pro into Windows

I'm trying to disable my onboard HD 3200 right now... having a bit of **** doing it..

so I found this thing called "GPU Priority" in my BIOS, but there's 4 freaking things all comprising of these 4 things in different orders? : GFX0, GPP, IGFX, PCI

I don't know which one will let me get my HD 2900Pro into Windows

you shouldint have to mess with anything like that, ive never had to.

you got the pci-e plug in right??

Back
Top Bottom