I need to get this off my Chest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will agree to disagree. but what's funny is you making so many posts/comments to try and prove your "story", if people had these "magical powers" you guys wouldn't waste your time trying to prove to a "troll/close-minded" person... I would of thought you guys would have been a poker player or play the lottery which week...

Or even stop an event instead telling people on tech-forum "I knew a family member was going to die or house was going to burn down"... like REALLY! someone saw that coming and apparently did nothing to prevent it or help!!

But hey what do I know!?..
The only person trying to prove anything here is you. It's quite funny how the thread was fine until you showed up and decided your opinion is best against what we say, the people actually dealing with this and your accusations. If you really don't understand what YOUR problem here is maybe YOU should quit posting in a thread that obviously wasn't made for you.

Yes I do have an attitude with people who want to waltz into a thread and muck things about with simple opinion and will not back their statements up except with jest. Sorry, I don't roll with that ****. You think it's prediction? Prove me wrong, as I just proved your theory wrong. Just like Mike coming into a thread like he did with this one (and many others) constantly creating flame wars to tickle his own fancy. He came in here ONLY to post because we had a debate going. I know it, and the mods know it. I've even proved to the mods that if I don't post when certain things come up he will not post to agitate. So maybe you should point the finger in the direction it belongs, yourself.

You clearly have ignored everything I said to try and push your own opinion of prediction. Your second sentence says this and proves this, as I disproved every single prediction point with information since you claimed I was so lax on it. So please, enlighten me. How can anybody do anything to help when I have no idea what I'm seeing until it happens? Huh? Different house, different car, different time period. The only thing relevant was seeing my dad but how could I know when that happened? I got a call at 10am with jibberish from my sister so we decided to hop in my car and leave my own house to drive over there and the flash I saw was driving up with the house ablaze on the left. Ok genius, please tell me how I prevent such a thing? And AGAIN you can't prove your side because it's not simply prediction. Oh and I was at their place 4 hours prior around 6am to talk to my mom because I was in a fight with my dad. I was there to make things up but he wasn't having it. Of course if it was a prediction I would have known, right? Wrong, because when I saw the flash it was a completely different house from when they lived in and it wasn't recognizable after it had been burned down when I pulled up.

Hey I could go on with more examples. When I was a teen I decided I never wanted kids. I avoided them like the plague, and even had agreements with each girl I was with that if she did get pregnant it was an abortion. Period. I had a flash about my own child when I was 17. I had my kid when I was 24. Please oh please tell me how that's prediction. Do you need more details to disband your theory??

Last edited:
Mr. PP does have an attitude, and has a tendency to flame also....
http://www.techist.com/forums/f75/u...ideo-editing-web-development-question-273846/

All you can do is report his next post and speak to trotter or janet about the issues.

Otherwise just turn a blind a eye to his remarks and keep tech supporting.
Also about your link, I'd be more concern with carnage remark.
If he thinks that pp was yanking your chain.
Somebody has a real problem determining right and wrong as a mod.
Address that issue with the admins if you deem it necessary.

All you can do is report his next post and speak to trotter or janet about the issues.

Otherwise just turn a blind a eye to his remarks and keep tech supporting.
Also about your link, I'd be more concern with carnage remark.
If he thinks that pp was yanking your chain.
Somebody has a real problem determining right and wrong as a mod.
Address that issue with the admins if you deem it necessary.

I agree Rockman, and Ill carry on tech supporting.. this thread is so silly! I just gave my logical reasoning/understanding and started being attacked! :p :p :p

Might aswell close this thread now..

Last edited:
You gave nothing but an opinion and an attack, with no evidence to support your theory besides "logic and reason". I'm sorry, but science doesn't work that way. You didn't like my rebuttal and hence we're here. Report all you like, we've all been discussing it and other issues anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom