I need to get this off my Chest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, "unless I have a major in psychology" this is what makes humans these days so stupid. You think only people who go uni or have a paper saying they passed a test know anything about life!

He never said anything along those lines. Mguire's argument holds water though. It's a little premature that you've arrived at the conclusion that you have, using little to no scientific evidence, when people who have studied the mind and its internal workings, for decades, no less, haven't the slightest clue about how or why people experience these things.

Lol, "unless I have a major in psychology" this is what makes humans these days so stupid. You think only people who go uni or have a paper saying they passed a test know anything about life! I can no debate with someone who listens only to books and people with books and not use their own brain and intelligence to understand things. Logic does not come from a pen it comes from the mind.

You keep your so called further telling power and just make sure you tell the Gov when terrorists will attack again and where!

Let's stop here and agree to disagree.
Exactly proving my point that you are speaking of that which you don't understand and of somebody you know nothing about. It's well known of these boards that I do not believe in college but in some cases books and learning is what makes you a professional. Some things can't be learned from Google. You're easily dismissing but yet do you even know what a premonition is? Do you know that there are different types? I'm going to take an educated guess from your response and say no. It's not sitting there saying "oh I know what's going to happen in 5 minutes". What you may call ********tery is something that isn't controlled. I go to sleep and see a flash of something, wake up in the morning and have no understanding of what I saw. How exactly is that a "prediction"? But since you're the local expert, please explain to me how that's a prediction. You can't, hence my rebuttal. Take your retarded trolling elsewhere.

People like you having no open mind on things they don't understand is what is making the human race so stupid.

Honestly, I've seen real demons. I mean real in many forms. People, animals, even objects.

I also have made such predictions about less serious things. I woke up at 3:00AM when I was younger and started counting backwards for no reason at all from 4... 4, 3, 2, 1, and BOOOOOM! Transformer blew outside when I got to 0.

I was at camp and some girl ( I'm a guy) was talking and she was like, "Guess what I saw in the bathroom." She was not even talking to me but I piped in and said, "A cockroach on your toothbrush." And she freaked the hell out.

When I was 9 my mom and I went to McDonald's and she ordered a salad shaker. She was shaking it and I said, "Mom it's going to spill." She did not believe me and she kept shaking away and wouldn't you know it that she spilled that s*** all over the place haha.

When I was 19 I went to bed at 5 AM by passing out in my bed. I woke up on the couch downstairs and thought I might have just walked down without realizing it. I walked back upstairs and saw myself lying in my bed. It freaked me out because I touched my chest and felt the pressure. I went back downstairs and passed out and then woke up in my bed.

Driving on the back roads, my friends and I were bored and driving around and we approached a small back town called Olema in CA. I forgot where I was because the town has a 4-way intersection with a blinking red stop light. The power was out so there was no blinking light. The sky was unnaturally blackened. With an outer glow to it. As we approached the intersection we saw 9 humanoids (human looking cloaked beings). I was legitimately scared s***less. We drove hella fast by them and as we were they all pointed at us with their left hand. Their actions were completely in sync. They were faceless. They had a tiny dog which was bare boned and had red glowing eyes. After that happened we were driving and saw deer lining up on each side of the road just staring at us. This is at 3:00AM!!! As we were moving past the deer we traveled at a rate of 45 miles per hour and were able to get about 10 miles away in 5 minutes.... Time slowed down. It was cold outside. After that the last deer that was staring at us was a huge white deer. A Lamborghini with one head light missing (RED) was driving past as this was happening. It was scary as F***!

One more thing. I was driving on the back roads again by myself at around 3-4 AM I looked to my left and saw a dog. It was sitting like on its hind legs. The scary part about it was that this dog stood damn near what I feel is about 10 ft tall. It had piercings and grizzly teeth. It had red eyes and looked directly at me. This all happened in a matter of 2-3 seconds. I thought I was seeing s***. I had to turn around to check it out because it was so unreal. It vanished. A 10 ft tall hell hound just disappeared out of thin air.

I know this all sounds nuts too, but I can't deny what I physically see with my eyes. UNLESS IM ON ACID HAHAHA lol but no I wasn't at all so I can rule that out.

Please do not call me a troll, that is very immature and offensive to me and believe me I am very open minded, very! The fact you say you dreamt something and it happens means its a prediction.. Your sub conscious mind is not consciously controlled by yourself so it is still making predictions.

I would love to have a talk in person to explore your mind and reasoning to your beliefs, the human mind is so interesting and I like to help people understand there thoughts and concerns.

I called you a troll and closed minded because you came into a thread spouting like you're the expert on the subject, then when had a little competition decided to throw a fit saying you will leave the discussion because I had a clear argument. I still stand by that, because now you want to say calling you a troll is offensive yet you seem to have no realization that exactly what YOU are doing may or may not be offensive.

I don't think I have to repeat myself when saying the prediction thing is absurd and ridiculous. Somebody who is open minded about a subject will do research on the matter before coming into a topic with retorts and claiming your opinion as fact. You know when people do that in an AMD vs Intel thread they're called a troll. That's exactly what you're doing. At least when people argue with me about AMD I have facts to back up my claims. Where are yours on this? Again, I'll answer for you. There aren't any because subjects like these don't have many answers. Only theories.

That's pretty wild. Both my mother and my aunt have had similar experiences, though nowhere near as frequently as yours.

These experiences I get quite often, and I mean often.

Not necessarily. I have premonitions all the time but they can be for events years later that I'll totally forget about. I'll see small portions of this or that and once it happens be like damn wtf. It's more annoying than helpful.

The other day I went to the Local Shop, and thought \ heard my self telling me that their was a £100 Winning Scratch Card in the packet I would normally buy from as I like those £3 ones, the Bingo ones. I went back to the Shop and bought 002 from a pack of approx 68 Lotto Scratchers in the pack and Won £100. That is no Joke. I am genuinely being serious about that.

In the original thread I posted when I said I predicted my Sisters Relationship ending I did genuinely have a premonition about that as the relationship was just getting serious at the time and this was a few years ago now. It was only a few of second flash like yours PP.

I agree its more annoying than anything else. and its just a Head **** TBH.

Let's not sling personal insults in here guys

Personally speaking I agree with that. I don't want anyone falling out TBH over various people having premonitions like my self and others who IMO are only human at the end of the day. Its not worth it.

And people call me bat **** crazy. Out of the things pointed out here, I get the flack, and mine is the most reasonable of deals.

Your not Crazy, its all ways happening to me. I mean all ways. I can tell when I'm going to bad for example with various conditions ECT I have mabie thats just Human Psychology but I can just tell as when you have things wrong you just know.

I called you a troll and closed minded because you came into a thread spouting like you're the expert on the subject, then when had a little competition decided to throw a fit saying you will leave the discussion because I had a clear argument. I still stand by that, because now you want to say calling you a troll is offensive yet you seem to have no realization that exactly what YOU are doing may or may not be offensive.

That's exactly what you're doing. At least when people argue with me about AMD I have facts to back up my claims. Where are yours on this? Again, I'll answer for you. There aren't any because subjects like these don't have many answers. Only theories.

Wow your good man why don't you scroll the **** up on page 1 and read the bottom post he made. :|
Least the man had enough sense not go at it with you, you however go above and beyond. +1 to I2D

Also at both of you read this on your own private time.
Predictions in a Dream | Divine Caroline

Some dreams come true some don't some people would blow it off unless they are going through problems.
Let me tell you a quick story, 3 three weeks ago on saturday my mother had a dream.
The dream she told me she saw 2 trucks doing 360 spins in out kitchen.
Funny as it was for her to tell me that it'll never come true.
If it does happen down the road me and her both will be looking for a new house.

Just PP's dream of a white flash he really didn't give much info.
So I2D excuse PP's comment, if he doesn't believe it won't happen.
It may or may not happen, if you ask me sounds like one of his systems or phones may have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom