I need to get this off my Chest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
This is going to sound absolutely wacko to some people. Crazy and even question my sanity, as I know I do a lot of the time.

I don't go to many places on the internet using forums, but I do check Tech Forums everyday even as a Guest.

I'm not fully sure how to handle this "Gift" . I know a lot of people don't "believe!." I do.

I make predictions I tell no one about, and they come true, mabie this in some regards is a Confession to an extent but I knew about various Family Mar-ritual affairs, Deaths, Births and pregnancy. I know I am Psychic but "most" of the time it doesn't register due to my Illness I have discussed hear on tech forums.

I know my sister was seeing someone else before it came out and also the BF seeing someone else. Boath of them having affairs, My cousins Pregnancy, My Aunty death, and my Fathers Hospitalization. My uncles Fatal heart attack and my Cousins Stroke.

I knew this and these things were going to happen or were happening at the time, thing is I didn't believe it because it was not registering and easier to turn the other cheek.

I know things about people I have told no one. I said just before this was a confession to an extent, but not strictly. I am just getting it off my chest. I know things about people and giving my track record of predictions it scares the F***ing living day lights out of me.

Things are going on at the minute, I am aware of that are criminal, even if no one believes me I know they are true and time will tell. It all ways comes out in the wash if you understand that.

Being a natural Clairvoyant, Clairaudinant, and natural clairsentenent my senses go crazy. I'm not sure what to do about it to be honest. I know people will think I am talking utter F*****g S***.

In that case do me a favor.

Lye on your bed, close you eyes, relax your breathing, mind and also you muscles, Full entire body. Clear your mind, DO NOT THINK OF ANYTHING. Consciously just be aware of the room your in, Let you mind wounder after it settles down after clearing it, and think of a person or thing your curious about..

Then just sit back and watch what happens over a short space of time.

My senses go crazy I cant shut them down. I can talk to Spirit as if its a person next to me. It drives me F****** Crazy, I saw a Man walk in to the local paper shop the other day. Well of course it was just me and the shop keeper.. He was looking at the bulbs and house hold stuff, just as I left, a Gye walks in with his GF and goes to that section and gets a Light Bulb. I know I'm mabie not a full Shillings, or just a Barn pot, but seriously it confuses me at time. I don;t know why I'm posting this to be honest but I was hoping to just put it out their and see what happens, might get a load of abuse on the forums, but how do you explain seeing that, seeing deaths and heart attacks, strokes and being able to tell a woman shes pregnant when no one knows about it except her.

I done a reading for someone on FB when I had my account, sat for a full hour with a Woman called Leanne and even told her about her dog having Heart problems.

Its just natural for me I suppose but I never take notice of it, what do you lads and lasses think?

Am I loosing my mind, going crazy, turning in to a Spit Bucket. Put' Ding'.. LOL .. ..

Anyone?

That's pretty wild. Both my mother and my aunt have had similar experiences, though nowhere near as frequently as yours.

Can you tell me what answer I will get at 3pm when I ask my question to the person I am meeting?

to be serious.. I must say that human predictions aren't all magical but are logical "all the time", humans do not realise that give or take we all live the same patterns in life and clues about peoples situations are always visible but only some "smart/clever people" can pick up on these and make a correct prediction about what will happen or has happened given variables.

Does that answer your question? your normal but very clever!

Can you tell me what answer I will get at 3pm when I ask my question to the person I am meeting?

to be serious.. I must say that human predictions aren't all magical but are logical "all the time", humans do not realise that give or take we all live the same patterns in life and clues about peoples situations are always visible but only some "smart/clever people" can pick up on these and make a correct prediction about what will happen or has happened given variables.

Does that answer your question? your normal but very clever!
Not necessarily. I have premonitions all the time but they can be for events years later that I'll totally forget about. I'll see small portions of this or that and once it happens be like damn wtf. It's more annoying than helpful.

Not necessarily. I have premonitions all the time but they can be for events years later that I'll totally forget about. I'll see small portions of this or that and once it happens be like damn wtf. It's more annoying than helpful.

And I bet you have "premonitions" that don't come to materialize in the future.. so your just being selective on how your perceive it. Like I said, Human life as with any animal can be predicted not always but most the time, this goes for future events and near future events. Its logical and simple, not spiritual blah blah.

Sorry to burst your bubbles but be happy you are able to read situations/people good and predict there next move, thought, action, emotion.

And I bet you have "premonitions" that don't come to materialize in the future.. so your just being selective on how your perceive it. Like I said, Human life as with any animal can be predicted not always but most the time, this goes for future events and near future events. Its logical and simple, not spiritual blah blah.

Sorry to burst your bubbles but be happy you are able to read situations/people good and predict there next move, thought, action, emotion.
Don't dismiss that which you do not understand. How can I predict an event like having a kid during a time period when I didn't want kids? How could I predict, or even want to predict, an action like my parents house burning down and my dad dying of a heart attack. How about simple things like walking down a chip isle in Kroger in Tennessee when I live In Texas? Or driving down a highway to a job I otherwise never would have thought I would have? It gets better, this happens when I sleep. So how could I control what I'm "predicting"? Unless you have a major in psychology you can't answer that, because it's trumped people who actually major in that field. People like you are the reason people like me don't speak up and simply live our day to day lives not caring about trivial things because honestly, it's just an annoyance to me. Be doing something then have a trigger and be like "oh, I saw this" and carry on. I'm not claiming to be this awesome future predictor or anything, just that I see small flashes for years later. When I mean small, I mean literally 2 seconds. It's not much but it does happen and the people around me know about it and have seen it.

Don't dismiss that which you do not understand. How can I predict an event like having a kid during a time period when I didn't want kids? How could I predict, or even want to predict, an action like my parents house burning down and my dad dying of a heart attack. How about simple things like walking down a chip isle in Kroger in Tennessee when I live In Texas? Or driving down a highway to a job I otherwise never would have thought I would have? It gets better, this happens when I sleep. So how could I control what I'm "predicting"? Unless you have a major in psychology you can't answer that, because it's trumped people who actually major in that field. People like you are the reason people like me don't speak up and simply live our day to day lives not caring about trivial things because honestly, it's just an annoyance to me. Be doing something then have a trigger and be like "oh, I saw this" and carry on. I'm not claiming to be this awesome future predictor or anything, just that I see small flashes for years later. When I mean small, I mean literally 2 seconds. It's not much but it does happen and the people around me know about it and have seen it.

Lol, "unless I have a major in psychology" this is what makes humans these days so stupid. You think only people who go uni or have a paper saying they passed a test know anything about life! I can no debate with someone who listens only to books and people with books and not use their own brain and intelligence to understand things. Logic does not come from a pen it comes from the mind.

You keep your so called further telling power and just make sure you tell the Gov when terrorists will attack again and where!

Let's stop here and agree to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom