I need a really good laptop for gaming, HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notedog said:
Well thats no good. I'm going to college next year so I want a laptop, not a desktop, but if laptops can't handle EVERYTHING, then I'm screwed.
This has been a common weakness for Laptop.

AsusTech brings out some rather nice laptops that are really good for gaming , but you are not going to max out the graphics.
And even if you did want to max out the graphics, I am not sure if your wallet is going to handle it.

What more important......
having a laptop so you can take note in class at collage?
Or being able to max out graphics on your games when you should be studying?

maroon1 said:
u can play play FEAR in any new laptops, just put the graphic setting to medium or low.
I really hate these gamers that insist on maxing out their graphics on the latest games, and then start crying to their mothers the first second their system shits itself.

Pretty sure if you got that Alienware SLi laptop with two 7900GTs and 2 harddrives in RAID 0 you would be able to play F.E.A.R. on it, but laptops are inherently less powerful, so you'd need a REALLY powerful one to match that of a pretty-fast-desktop.

dhw200 said:
Listen, a top of the line desktop would have trouble with FEAR on highest settings. You have to keep that in mind. Laptops are inherently less powerful. You'll be able to play it, if u get a fairly expensive laptop, but highest settings? Not happening

where are u coiming from my comp rusn fear maxed at liek 150 fps online and 90 in campaing reason for fps drop im campaign is because of ai but the max i have ever had online while i twas maxed was over 300 for liek 5 seconds and i dotn got a top of the line pc i consider it mid high range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom