How to get money

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree, try buidlign or fixing computers local,
i go to a local mall an set up my laptop, most of the time i just play movies, from there i simply let them come to me asking how i do so.
from there i offer them lessons or if they need anything to call me, since i have a card. most of the time i can even get people to take my cards an hand them to there friends or family, knowing that best buy an most public Biz fix computers for unresonable an outrageous prices, i tend to get more then my day can fit.

ok i am working at Blockbuster right now and you can't even get a job there till you're 18. A lot of these places are like this now. that aside i would suggest something that will get you payed a lot if you are willing to work.

so If you really want just a small time job or summer time for money + experience. go study for ccna or a+. I would suggest ccna depending on what your major is. after you get your cert. go talk to friends and family if they have worked in any type of telecom. Usually they will have 3-4 interns even for a medium sized business. That's just my two cents, along with this if you like to talk to a lot of people def. try to build and sell computers the only down side to that is you can't really list it as experience for a future job. On the other hand if you worked as an intern for (insert tech company here) you could use it later on.

be careful with dealing with people though if you build or work on people's PC's. I once was setting up a wireless hp printer to a home network and on all 7 of the computers they had in the house and one of the daughters who was 15 walked in and thought i was robbing the place :laughing:. Other than that you just get frustrated people, you know the usual person who thinks that no matter how messed up something is it can be fixed and having to tell them that they need to replace something is no fun. Sometimes its the smallest thing like a blown power supply and they freak out.

As long as you realize that your grades our the most important thing. peace. :drool:

also limit your hours so they don't interfere with your grades.. if you're in school for 7 hours a day, sleep 8 which is 15 there, and let say you need an hour before school to get ready which leaves you with 8 in the day. If you need to put more than 4-5 hours into school work, then you're taking more than you can handle and are gonna die. Just portion out your days, and do your school work in other classes :)

Ya.... if you're doing Computer Science or something like that, they don't give a crap if you can build a PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom