How did you start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disclamer: This post is an (opinion) of my most loved games.

Crysis (Pushes new boundarys..very unique..)

super smash bros. Melee -G-Cube (Played for $) - (And my official best loved game of all time) - (Best multiplayer I have ever experienced...)

Pikmin -G-Cube (Extreamly unique...one of the only games I played over..and over...and over...)

007 Goldeneye (probably the original most fun FPS)

Call of duty line including 4 -PC & X-box

Counter strike -PC (yep It is still around!)

Half-Life (Original)

Portal (An interesting strategy-like game)

Bass master -N64 (Has alot of different cheat-type codes...overal fun)

I guess I've really never played a console since SNES. My bro had N64 and PS2 but I never got into them. It was all PC games by that time. I do have a Wii and a stack of games for it (most unopened) but I haven't touched the thing in months. I'm going to sell it shortly.

:beard: celecovision, then celecovision adam there version of a computer, nintendo nes was cool with the glove that played games and in a movie with Christian Slater, then sega, then ps1, then 2, now looking what I can get in to.

I'm 37 and started with the Atari 2600. I've had pretty much every console since then up to the Playstation 2. After PS2, I never bought another console.

My favorite console games were the Metroid games for NES and SNES and the original Legend of Zelda.

My favorite PC game, and it was the first PC game I ever played was the original Doom.

Started gaming as a kid, playing Duck hunt. I'm only 20 so I haven't been around the early years of gaming.

Parents bought me my first console when I was 7 or 8 I believe. I've owned SNES, N64, Playstation, PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360.

I've gamed on the PC since I was a kid. I remember playing on my parents Compaq Intel 200mhz hahaha. The thing wouldn't even run Half Life! I remember Blue Shift crashing horribly haha. Got my first real gaming PC when I was 12. MX440 FTW! Deus Ex is the first PC game I remember beating as a kid, well that and Half Life 1. I remember playing Sin deathmatch at my friends house.

Yes, I'm an only child, and I was spoiled to **** growing up.

EDIT: My Top 5 would be (And this is forever changing, 5 is so hard)-

1. Final Fantasy 8 (Yea, I said it, not 7, 8!)
-My child hood best friend and I spent countless hours on those 4 disks. Late night gaming seshes were the norm for us in elem school.
2. Deux Ex
-Amazing game. First game I remember beating and figuring out how to use an in game console to cheat hahahaha.
3. Half Life. The story was great. Gordon Freeman has to be my favorite fictional charactor of all time.

4.-Unreal Tournament 2004. In high sc hool, I can't count how many classes I missed playing this game.

5.-Gran Turismo 2. All the other ones are GREAT great games. But in the 6th grade, I was all about this game. I remember being up at 11pm and midnight (at the time for that age, that was LATE) racing in LONG racing events, listening to the radio. At night they played rad mixes of 90's rap. Which, kicked ***.

I was born into 1987 but my first gaming system(and introduction to the wonderful world of electronic gaming) was an Atari 2600 that my parents got me when i think i was around 4-5 years old. We had the multi-game carts that had all the old classics, very simple games and rudimentary graphics but high level of gameplay value, even by today's stadards. Not long after that in the early 90s we had a 386 PC that was preloaded with the coolest games such as Wolfenstien 3D, Duke Nukem I/II, Dangerous Dave etc. Man, i spent my childhood playing Wolfenstien, i was soooo obsessed with that game, i didn't even understand the themes it represented of Nazism and Adolf Hitler, i was too young to ever understand what it all meant, just knew that it was incredibly fun and addictive game. I guess i shouldn't have been playing such a violent game at such a young age and it kind of scared me aswell, but that is what made it so special for me, all the good memories and knowing i was doing something that made me feel high. I have other various systems over the years, and now my main systems are a PSX and an Xbox original, and i love gaming! I have played thousands of games spanning many genres and systems but Wolfenstein will always be my favourite little gem!

Amiga 1200:

Cannon Fodder
XCOM Enemy unknown
Syndicate
Dune II
Frontier Elite II

PC:

Counter Strike
Baldurs Gate
The longest Journey
Mech Warrior 2

I started with a Atari and a Intellivision. Then went to NES. Still going from there. Joust was one of my favorite games back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom