Status
Not open for further replies.
my list is:

1)legend of zelda the orcan of time-N64
2)super smash brothers-N64
3) road rage for-game gear
4)red alert 2-pc
5)battlefield 1942-pc

those were all great games. i still have my game gear and n64 and surprisingly they still work!

The current game experiencing revival around my college is Dragon's Lair! The first laserdisc game released, its pwning(especially the end scenes :))
surprisingly addictive too for a game which isn't even realtime...
I'm only 16, so my experience with older games is limited mainly to sonic and mario.

1. CS:CZ (less known but much better than cs:s)
2. CoD4 (played at nitesticks house for 10 mins. instantly awsum.)
3. Crysis!
4. Worms 2
5. Deus Ex

I started off with a NES.. then to N64 then I discovered PC gaming and never bought another game console again. But my top five game's are

1) X3 Reunion
2) Half Life 2 Series
3) Super Smash Bros (N64)
4) Super Mario 3
5) Legend of Zelda the Ocarina of Time (N64)

well... I had the red/white system A.K.A the Nintendo famicom classic lol

113px-Famicom.jpg

played bubble bobble on it, that was like when I was 4-6 years old, can't remember. ( you can download bubble bobble on the Wii! I downloaded lol, still fun as beep)

then it was onto Sega Saturn's King of the Fighters series... loved it lol
moving on....

1 Diablo 2 PC
2 Suikoden 2 PS1
3 Azure Dreams PS1
4 FF8 PS1
5 Disgaea 2 PS2

Currently playing Hellgate: London , doesn't have much of a draw for me so far ;\

If u used Nintendo emulators on a Wii would that still be copy right? i mean its still within the same company.... cuz i've been concidering doing it. when my friend gets me re addicted to the Wii when he gets one in the next month or two

I always wanted a console until about three years ago i got a PS2 :) My PC at the time was a Dell P4 1.7Ghz, twas balls and now I have this pc which I've had for about 14 months...ATM I play (in order of most played): BF2, FIFA 07/08, COD4, Crysis...

Would have been NES I think, parents got one for my brother and I for Christmas in like 1992 after much begging. SMB3 was the first game for it we played. Eventually I bought Dragon Warrior on a whim when I was like 6 at Funcoland and that started my long (and still ongoing) fascination with RPGS.

Then it was Lands of Lore for the PC that got me into first-person and RPGs specifically. That's a game I've played and replayed countless times.

Currently I'm still hacking away at Oblivion. Always playing FEAR and should be getting back into Crysis shortly. Not enough good role playing games around nowadays. I keep buying older ones and playing through them.

my friend had a n64 and my brother and i would always hang out with him and play it, and we finally got our own for christmas, and i love it, still have one to this day. i now just pc game and play my friends systems when i'm over at their houses.

top 5 games:

007 Golden Eye
Super Smash Bros (original)
Legend of Zelda Ocorina of Time
Legend of Zelda Links Awakening (GameBoy)
Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom