Help Please

sportsautographs1

Solid State Member
Hi, I need some help. I am unable to change the theme or the desktop background in Windows 7. I think it has something to do with AMD video card that I installed months ago. Can someone please help. My themes are greyed out.

ImageBam

Check to make sure the Themes service is running.

Start > type in Services > look for Themes. If it's not started, right click and choose Start. If it's already started, try restarting it (right click, choose Restart).

Thank you. I now have the themes back. Unfortunately, I still can't figure out how to set a desktop. When I pull up any photo and try to set it as the background desktop it doesn't save it. When I right click on the desktop it displays AMD vision engine control system. It also has a few other options including personalize. When I hit personalize it brings me to my themes. When I try to click on a theme nothing happens other than the slide show changes below. How do I turn off the slide show? All I want to be able to do is take any image and save it as my background again.

ImageBam

Click "Desktop Background" at the bottom of the Personalize window. Then you can select your folder for pictures. Right now you can see it's set to "Solid color"

Back
Top Bottom