Happy New Year!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMajor

PowerQuest / Opera
Happy new year to all TF members!
Happy building!

nycomp3.gif

Happy new year to you all............apart from the fact that it really doesn't interest me. Sad...i know but it has always been the case.

Happy new year to all! I haven't made any resolutions...lol, I can't even think of any.

I hate new years, because if it wasn't for the cable and electric people being off for christmas and new years, I would have broadband now!

I hate new years, everyone I know loves it and I hate it. It puts me in a bad mood, Ill be hitting the gym then killing as many people as I can in CS later. None the less..... HAPPY NEW YEARS TF!

well, it about 11 hours into 2005. I just clawed out of bed and my head is still hurting from the number of bundy'n'coke and bundy'n'gingerbeers (aka Dark and Stormy) that i had last night.

I could not beleive the amount of groog i drank last night and I was still not $#!+faced.

I spent the bringing new year with freinds playing Naruto 3 on game cude. Followed by watching Strange Days.

I am going to cook some breakfast and hopefully clear my head a bit.

New Years Resolutions have to be :-
* 1600 x 1200 @ 32bit :p

* Get a car
* Do what I can to get another $5000 in my wallet per year.
* See if i can continue the success from last year resolution by loosing some more weight. Last year I got from 3XL to XXL. Lets see if we can do XL this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom