guild war help

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggjoee5790

In Runtime
i was thinking about getting WOW but i realized that it wouldnt be worth it for me to pay for it monthly.. now i am considering guild wars. can some people give me their opinions on this game.. and tell me if its a good idea to get it.. also are there alot of people playing online?

0oo yea one more thing.. how does the entire world in this game compare to world of warcraft in terms of size? and what are the big differences between the two games?

i thought it was really. levels dont matter as much in GW but theres not nearly as much to do as there is in wow. I think GW has much better pvp than wow too if that matters to you

PLZ dont get that WoW crap.

GuildWars is great game. You going to love it!!!
There alot of mission and quest in story line. Great storyline. great PvP and PvE.
In GuildWars it not your lvl that important, its skill!

And yes there alot of ppl play it. PS if you going to get GW, pm me your nick :)

Kdar said:
PLZ dont get that WoW crap.

GuildWars is great game. You going to love it!!!
There alot of mission and quest in story line. Great storyline. great PvP and PvE.
In GuildWars it not your lvl that important, its skill!

And yes there alot of ppl play it. PS if you going to get GW, pm me your nick :)

thanks for the info... ive completely ruled out WoW due to the comments from people and the monthly fee. also... i dont have enough time to invest in playing the game anyway.. so it wouldnt be worth it. im pretty sure im gonna get guild wars. just another question though... how does the skill system work? is it like diablo where you get to have new skills as you level up? or do you learn new skills from enemies? how does it work? oo yea also are there many different spells/skills/magic type attacks? i know you can only have 8 at a time but are there many?

how skills work are pretty nice.
Ok so.. You get you "skill points" every lvl etc.. and you spend them, with some money to buy you Skills.
Then before you go to mission, quest etc.. you chose which skills you going to use. (there 8 slots to put them).
And yes. there many skills... Many ways to test around and see what fit you best.

theres a lot of stategy in picking the skills you use too. like the 55 monks w/ soj and all the health and mana regen spells on always on. they really build on each other

u guys really think so? is GW that good? i am thinking bout getting it but i dunoo... theres only 20 levels... thats max, and that makes me think i would get bored pretty fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom