GH Random Thread

I heard 10 hours tops for Dishonored... may have to wait until a couple of price cuts

Yikes! That is waaaay too short for me. In general I do that all of the time. In fact if I can bear it I try to wait for the GOTY editions, so I get them cheap and with all of the DLC.

Yikes! That is waaaay too short for me. In general I do that all of the time. In fact if I can bear it I try to wait for the GOTY editions, so I get them cheap and with all of the DLC.

Yea..that is short! The saving grace is that I've heard its replay value is high, but I see where you're coming from.

Its weird that some have said 5 hours and some 20 hours minimum for Dishonored. What's the truth here? I can't see a game being 4 times longer for one person vs another if there is only one critical path.

hey Lar, thanks for the code... but ummmm those idiots gave you a code for some weapons download for Ghost Recon future soldier... i let my kid put the code it and he was like dad whats this game... DOH!!! bestbuy, always checking their codes. idiots

lol, i dont expect much from best buy anymore, they are idiots, that was also the last time i preorder from them

borderalnds 2- ghost recon future soldier, yeah they sound real close to each other, i could see how anyone could mix the 2 up:SeriouslyChan:
good ol best buy

lol, i dont expect much from best buy anymore, they are idiots, that was also the last time i preorder from them

borderalnds 2- ghost recon future soldier, yeah they sound real close to each other, i could see how anyone could mix the 2 up:SeriouslyChan:
good ol best buy

exactly... but thanks for the effort though, i will just buy the DLC when it comes down off of $9.99... the gold keys are nice, but i alway found better guns just lying around and i can wait for the mechromancer.

Back
Top Bottom