Get an xbox 360?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly how I love playing games - starting and stopping to make sure the hardware which should be working in the first place doesn't break. Excuse my sarcasm hah.

you shouldnt be playing for over 2 hours anyway its very unhealthy and its not hard ware problems its thermal paste problem and trust me you dont got and play games for liek 6 hours on a new pc now do you

Yeah, I do, and my PC handles it fine. As did my PS2 when I would play it all day. Not to mention I don't hear many overheating stories coming from the PS3 crowd.

I blame microsoft because it's their hardware.

no overheating probs with my ps3 yet and its been running 1 month straight, also dont get t3h xbox the rings still appear even on the Elite models, so even if you dont mind tossing it after the manufacturer warranty runs out get one, otherwise get a ps3

PS3 FTW!!!

also to the guy who said360 has bettter gamez atm, it is kinda true it has MORE games but better m3h, also this can be fixed and will be by end of this year, but the red rings sorry you have to replace ur 360 for that or do the towel trick

no overheating probs with my ps3 yet and its been running 1 month straight, also dont get t3h xbox the rings still appear even on the Elite models, so even if you dont mind tossing it after the manufacturer warranty runs out get one, otherwise get a ps3

PS3 FTW!!!

also to the guy who said360 has bettter gamez atm, it is kinda true it has MORE games but better m3h, also this can be fixed and will be by end of this year, but the red rings sorry you have to replace ur 360 for that or do the towel trick

Xbox360 FTW!!!

i have 3 xbox 360 (2 of them from launch) and i have NEVER had one of them come up with a red ring of death
so you should be fine, there are alot of ******* people who will store it in a cabnet with the doors shut and play for hours on end, dont do that lol

BUT when it comes to my PS3 it seem like i cant finish a **** race in Need for speed carbon without the **** thing burning my cat lol
seriously the ps3 heats up a good 1.5 times hotter then my xbox 360 its insane how bad it is, and to be truthful the graphic suck compared to the 360

i bought one at launch and so did my dad and then my dad bought another one used
we have two modded and then i have mine i use for xbox live

Someone brought up a very good point, don't remember if I read it or what but anyhow, here it is. They PS3 is NOT, go ahead and argue if you like, doing as well as Sony hopes and is failing when it comes to the penetration they were hoping for. In response, Sony and publishers have been pushing games through the pipeline as fast as they can to saturate the market with more games faster than they usually would. Because of this, PS3 games are released that are mediocre, and not polished like they should be. This is bad and good, bad because Sony is worried about their current status and are rushing things and releasing games that are not on par with the promises made, good in that if they slow down, then PERHAPS the full power will be realized before the console sinks beyond hope. Found it an interesting take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom