Gaming Deals

I had to have my license, sign three different forms, thumbprint, and take a picture holding the game. This isn't to mention the time it took to find a person to actually come to the desk to trade it in, and then find a second person because they couldn't figure it out.

I was a little frustrated as it was the first time I had traded in a game in 10 years. It's not something you want to try and do during your luch break. I immediately used the gift card to buy amazon gift cards. I will probably do the same when I go back.

I had to have my license, sign three different forms, thumbprint, and take a picture holding the game. This isn't to mention the time it took to find a person to actually come to the desk to trade it in, and then find a second person because they couldn't figure it out.

I was a little frustrated as it was the first time I had traded in a game in 10 years. It's not something you want to try and do during your luch break. I immediately used the gift card to buy amazon gift cards. I will probably do the same when I go back.

ummm this is probably a little closer to my experience, but 98% less funny than what i posted earlier

I have not been to a best buy in a very very long time I rarley trade my games in and when I buy used games I usually do it off Ebay or Amazon. When I buy new games I just go to game stop because I have usually pre ordered them there

Walmart has 3 Vita games for $40 on the website. Titles include Uncharted (worth $40 by itself), Resistence, Gravity Rush, Wipeout, Unit 13, MLB the show and others. Some titles are going in and out of stock, so if what you want isn't there now just keep an eye on the page.

I won't be getting mine until November, but that hasn't stopped me from stocking up on the cheap. I now have 6 games for around $84.

I have no interest at all on a Vita there are no games that interest me for it.

Speaking of mobile gaming why is the psp Killzone not included in the collection thats bs

Back
Top Bottom