Gaming Deals

Dishonored is out of stock. I called in and the rep was very gracious though - kinda stoked to be getting Forza Horizon that way.

The catch is that the free shipping supposedly gets you the game by Friday. For a game like Forza Horizon, and for that much stuff, I can wait 3 days, but for CODBOT (which sounds SO much sillier than Blops or BO2 - body odor squared, maybe?), most folks want it NAO, y'know? Upgrading to any other shipping adds something like $8-$10 to the order, so there's a catch, but not necessarily a deal-killing one.

Spend $100 in the PSN store in October and get an extra $20.

What can you even spend $100 on there isnt taht much to buy I suppose if you bought a new game and re uped for ps+ or something. But me If the option for a hard copy is there I am buying the hard copy

Puckett, I dont care enough about Blops2 to pay an extra $8-10 for it. Soaks about Dishonored though, that maybe the sleeper this year... dont hear a lot of people talking about it.

I actually do need to re-up my PS+, but I'm not even sure that counts. Here's my plan.
One Piece: PW - $49.99
Marvel vs Capcom Origins - $14.99
Dark Souls DLC - $14.99
Then I'll probably round out the last $20 with PSone classics and Vita stuff since it'll be out at the end of the month.

Back
Top Bottom