Game with the BEST GRAPHICS EVER?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT?!

hey I LOVEE OBLIVION AS MUCH AS THE NEXT OBLIVION JUNKIE...but come on..i have to say...the new 1st person shooter CRYSIS...IS SICKKK!!!!!!!!!!! Im definetly going into debt buying a new system once the game comes out so i can run it at highest settings!!!!!

cwiz said:
F.E.A.R.

i had to overclock everything to the max to get it to not drop any frames.... but i'm extremely picky... my friends couldnt see them, but i know they'r their! THE ABSENCE OF EVIDENCE IS NOT THE EVIDINCE OF ABSENCE!
Or is it the Absence of absence is not the evidence of evidence? You and Yogi Berra have a lot in common!:p :bald:

FEAR is good, but the new splinter cell is out and I don't even meet the system reqs for it! (pixel shader 3.0)

Dude fear and oblivion are nothing compared to what crysis will be check it out guys on yuotube or something i mgiht even had 2 quad my 7950's to get that sucker to max.

By the time Crysis comes out we might even have the GeForce 9 series. It has been delayed until next fall you know. As far as TODAY's games, probably Splinter Cell: Double Agent. Oblivion is right up there too.

keyser09 said:
when crysis comes out man...you'll gpu will shat itself lol
Actually, it won't run it properly at all. It's a DX9 card, and crysis is a DX10 game. Uuuugly!

The best DX9 games out to push the performance of your PC are:
Oblivion (outdoors can be killer!)
Call of Duty 2 (Looks quite nice :))
FEAR (Some bugs with 8800 limiting performance though)
Flight Simulator X (You won't be able to run this at max everything+high resolution at any decent frame rate.)

FEAR was demanding, but had amazing graphics, on my 6800gs I got by with 30-60 fps (usually fps was over 40 and very playable) on 1024x768 res, 2X AA, and basically all the settings on medium & I thought it looked amazing.

Gothic 3 is a new oblivion type of game, I'm going to try the demo soon & its new & demanding so try your 1900 on it.

http://www.fileshack.com/file.x/9806/Gothic+3+Demo

Dark Messiah I believe is source engine based but with some upgrades, oblivion type of game & demanding.

http://www.fileshack.com/file.x/9233/Dark+Messiah+of+Might+&+Magic+Demo

The lowest fps I've ever gotten was in the outdoor level in the call of juarez demo, beautiful & demanding level, your 1900 & core 2 are ridiculously powerful & should laugh at it, but even at 800x600 and low settings my 6800gs & P4 struggled. Wonder how many fps you'd get on this level maxed?

http://www.fileshack.com/file.x/9160/Call+of+Juarez+Demo+-+English

And of course Oblivion is probably the most demanding, the huge outdoor environments are very detailed & demanding on the gpu, even a 7800gtx, top of the line about a year ago can go down below 20 fps when totally maxed at 1280x1024. I hear that having a 512 card is useful for oblivion, and your card is a lot stronger than a 7800gtx. I imagine crysis will give any dx9 card a good workout though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom