First Time Overclocking..

Status
Not open for further replies.
i recently overclocked my pentium 4 506 @2.66ghz, to 3.2 ghz. i think thats pretty good. my computer restarts at random times, is that because of the lack of power to the cpu or is that because of my crappy ECS mobo. i changed the fsb from 133mhz to 165mhz. but i do want to turn up vcore a little but i can find out where to do it in the bios. i can see the voltages of everything in the bios but it wont let me change any of the voltage settings. i cant highlite the voltages i want to change and then press + or - to change their settings.

oh yeah i'm still a noob at overclocking. i posted a few times before but ppl just called me noob and did not help me solve my problem. i have already done plenty of research before overclocking.

j369852147412 said:
i recently overclocked my pentium 4 506 @2.66ghz, to 3.2 ghz. i think thats pretty good. my computer restarts at random times, is that because of the lack of power to the cpu or is that because of my crappy ECS mobo. i changed the fsb from 133mhz to 165mhz. but i do want to turn up vcore a little but i can find out where to do it in the bios. i can see the voltages of everything in the bios but it wont let me change any of the voltage settings. i cant highlite the voltages i want to change and then press + or - to change their settings.

oh yeah i'm still a noob at overclocking. i posted a few times before but ppl just called me noob and did not help me solve my problem. i have already done plenty of research before overclocking.

Post your specs and start a new thread, it's in there somewhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom