Family Guy Movie Leaked 2 Months Early (with screenshots)

Status
Not open for further replies.
youngin!

Yeah I could see why you wouldn't like it though...the show is pretty old now-a-days

I grew up watching married with children during highschool, maybe earlier. I remember it had a lot of shocking disturbing things in the show like ted putting his hand in his pants and lots of boobies and the no ma'am club. also there was a dog that talked, but it was a voiceover of a person. you could say family guy stole the talking dog idea from them. it was inventive and daring but the show wasn't that great. the only memorable shows I remember was transformers, care bears, smurfs, winnie pooh, and he-man, and some other old-school shows. married with children was not really worth remembering. it had a lot of sexy women, but not really funny.

I'm 14 too and i can do things with my PC that an adult computer geek might not know about.It does not matter how old you are it matters how smart you are.

gaara said:
If an episode takes 11 months to make, that's actually sad. TV Toyko produces anime episodes in less than a week every week.

You have to remember that there is something called "Laws" in the United States. Anime is done by 10 year olds in slave shops working 22 hours a day for only half a cent, ebing whipped, and animating to the beat of two tom drums being beaten by some nazi-crazed Jap wearing a horn of helmets. THAT is why Anime is done in a week. Did you know South Park is done in a week as well? Realize the intricasies of the Simpsons animation compared to just about anything else. Did you know that a Garfield comic strip takes 12 weeks to get out? From conceptualized idea in Jim Davis' head to the front of your comic pages is a 12 weeks span. Crazy, huh? Things take time, and Anime is not nearly as complex as the Simpsons, not even close.

You have to remember that there is something called "Laws" in the United States. Anime is done by 10 year olds in slave shops working 22 hours a day for only half a cent, ebing whipped, and animating to the beat of two tom drums being beaten by some nazi-crazed Jap wearing a horn of helmets.
:rolleyes:

Were you being sarcastic or are you actually serious?

I should also note that manga chapters are also published in one week

I vaguely remember married with children, I specifically remember they had the final aired episode ever with some big cast reunion a few years ago and then it vanished from the face of the earth after that

It should be noted though that Seinfeld > *

gaara said:

It should be noted though that Seinfeld > *

By asterik, do you mean, everything? Because I may just have to agree to the fullest extent with that comment.

And as for the japanese animation studio, I wasnt really being sarcastic, as much as maybe a small exaggeration... It's more like 15 year olds, making a dollar a day, or working simply for free in exchange for living miserably. Sweat shops and slave labor... They are rampant in western culture. Alot of animation out here is done in Korea, where slave labor once again comes into play. But since america does have laws, it is not quite as bad as anime. Since slave labor is more of a grey area than illegal in asia, it is all done that way. It's similar to concentration camps, except people arent guaranteed to be put to death.

I'm 14 too and i can do things with my PC that an adult computer geek might not know about.It does not matter how old you are it matters how smart you are.
Ok? I was referring to the dudes age because of a television show...it had nothing to do with computers....so I don't see the point of this comment at all. It doesn't matter how smart you are either...of course unless you're a complete dumbass you're doomed, but anyone who dedicates themselves to learning the computers can do it...if he's an 'adult computer geek' and he really went out of his way to learn computers then there wouldn't be anything you'd know that he wouldnt...unless they never cared to learn about OC'ing but you did...then that'd have nothing to do with smarts at all.

Him - you are ignorant with all this slave labor crap you're spouting...and this whole 'simpsons is intricate animation' yeah freakin right. It's flat single colored characters and animation, OOOOOOH OMG.

There are animes like trinity blood or basilisk that have insanely more detailed animation with fluid movements that's 10 times the details and 'intricacy' as simpsons man. Cowboy Bebop is another that has ridiculously good animation.

The dudes from south park originally used nothing but construction paper, but now not only do they have bigger budgets to do more things, they use programs like Maya to help them out so it's not even straight animation like simpsons, family guy, or even animes.

Beyond all that...this whole stereotypical view of all asian cultures using slave labor is the most close minded ignorant thing I've ever heard.

on a side note...seinfeld was aright, but definitely not no sienfeld > * that's for sure.

Nubius said:
Ok? I was referring to the dudes age because of a television show...it had nothing to do with computers....so I don't see the point of this comment at all. It doesn't matter how smart you are either...of course unless you're a complete dumbass you're doomed, but anyone who dedicates themselves to learning the computers can do it...if he's an 'adult computer geek' and he really went out of his way to learn computers then there wouldn't be anything you'd know that he wouldnt...unless they never cared to learn about OC'ing but you did...then that'd have nothing to do with smarts at all.

Him - you are ignorant with all this slave labor crap you're spouting...and this whole 'simpsons is intricate animation' yeah freakin right. It's flat single colored characters and animation, OOOOOOH OMG.

There are animes like trinity blood or basilisk that have insanely more detailed animation with fluid movements that's 10 times the details and 'intricacy' as simpsons man. Cowboy Bebop is another that has ridiculously good animation.

The dudes from south park originally used nothing but construction paper, but now not only do they have bigger budgets to do more things, they use programs like Maya to help them out so it's not even straight animation like simpsons, family guy, or even animes.

Beyond all that...this whole stereotypical view of all asian cultures using slave labor is the most close minded ignorant thing I've ever heard.

on a side note...seinfeld was aright, but definitely not no sienfeld > * that's for sure.

HAHA! Yeah...

Simpsons are a different funny, more educated. Simpsons has a lot of literary references which help the humor but without knowledge of these events that humor is missed. They are other aspects to the funny but this is one reason I watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom